Verizon to launch Motorola DROID 4 on Friday; Bogo promotion to start on Motorola DROID RAZR and DROID RAZR MAXX
0. phoneArena posted on 07 Feb 2012, 07:22
It is now official! The Motorola DROID 4 will launch this Friday from Verizon Wireless for $199.99 with a 2-year contract; additionally, the carrier is doing the ole' Bogo two step with the Motorola DROID RAZR and Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. PAPINYC (limited) posted on 07 Feb 2012, 08:16 0 0
Sh¡t, I may just add a line to get a free RAZR™; too much of a good thing is never enough!
2. KingKurogiii posted on 07 Feb 2012, 08:25 0 0
no upgrade for me but I was able to trade my Droid 3 all the way up to a Razr so if I put my mind to getting a Droid 4 I'm sure I can make it happen! >:)
3. Mr.Mr.Upgrade posted on 07 Feb 2012, 09:25 1 0
one good phone im done with up grades........unless phone breaks or get stolen.... which then i would use the insurance to send the same phone.... in todays time to stay up to date with tech on phones you need.....4g lte..front facing camera...back camera... and a reliable phone company....
4. KingKurogiii posted on 07 Feb 2012, 09:34 0 0
not to mention a good dual-core processor. either this or a Droid 4 will be my last phone for a while. i'll be thinking about a portable tablet in a month or so, probably a Xyboard 8.2
5. torr310 posted on 07 Feb 2012, 10:29 0 1
"you can buy one of either model and get a second unit for free."
is the second unit must activated as well? or i just get it as a spare phone?
6. KingKurogiii posted on 07 Feb 2012, 10:32 3 1
you have to use 2 upgrades, activate another line with a 2 year contract or start a new account with 2 lines to get a second device free.
10. torr310 posted on 07 Feb 2012, 14:56 0 0
it's not going to do any good for users with single line then.
7. veevans01 posted on 07 Feb 2012, 10:47 0 0
So the bogo don't include the Droid 4? Guess my wife will have to wait. I am looking at the Droid 4. Besides, she would like the Droid 4 over the Razr since she has a Droid 2.
8. KingKurogiii posted on 07 Feb 2012, 11:38 0 0
you probably won't have any problem getting them to do it. Verizon's BOGOs are usually equivalent based.
9. AndresJ posted on 07 Feb 2012, 14:31 0 0
Wow motorola droid hit the top gear, is it 3rd device in 3 months?
11. mills0806 posted on 07 Feb 2012, 16:10 2 0
Honestly for two phones a month your looking at probably $150 a month.
$69.98 for 700 minutes of talk, and add a line is $10 and two data plans $60, and then all the fees and tax.
That is a lot of money a month, i will still stick with T-mobile i guess i pay $100 for two smartphone plans. Not the best carrier but not the worst either.
12. genkidama20 posted on 10 Feb 2012, 08:43 0 0
So, where's this BOGO option again? I guess it's not up yet??? I've been itching to use my upgrade discounts. Come on VZW, don't leave me hangin'!
13. genkidama20 posted on 10 Feb 2012, 09:47 0 0
Figured it out... you have to have both phones in your cart, and towards the end of the order process, the discount will show "FREE" on the extra phone.