Verizon to launch Motorola DROID 4 on Friday; Bogo promotion to start on Motorola DROID RAZR and DROID RAZR MAXX
0. phoneArena 07 Feb 2012, 07:22 posted on
It is now official! The Motorola DROID 4 will launch this Friday from Verizon Wireless for $199.99 with a 2-year contract; additionally, the carrier is doing the ole' Bogo two step with the Motorola DROID RAZR and Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. PAPINYC (Posts: 2308; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
Sh¡t, I may just add a line to get a free RAZR™; too much of a good thing is never enough!
2. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5620; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
no upgrade for me but I was able to trade my Droid 3 all the way up to a Razr so if I put my mind to getting a Droid 4 I'm sure I can make it happen! >:)
3. Mr.Mr.Upgrade (Posts: 425; Member since: 30 Aug 2011)
one good phone im done with up grades........unless phone breaks or get stolen.... which then i would use the insurance to send the same phone.... in todays time to stay up to date with tech on phones you need.....4g lte..front facing camera...back camera... and a reliable phone company....
4. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5620; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
not to mention a good dual-core processor. either this or a Droid 4 will be my last phone for a while. i'll be thinking about a portable tablet in a month or so, probably a Xyboard 8.2
5. torr310 (Posts: 391; Member since: 27 Oct 2011)
"you can buy one of either model and get a second unit for free."
is the second unit must activated as well? or i just get it as a spare phone?
6. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5620; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
you have to use 2 upgrades, activate another line with a 2 year contract or start a new account with 2 lines to get a second device free.
10. torr310 (Posts: 391; Member since: 27 Oct 2011)
it's not going to do any good for users with single line then.
7. veevans01 (Posts: 29; Member since: 09 Jan 2012)
So the bogo don't include the Droid 4? Guess my wife will have to wait. I am looking at the Droid 4. Besides, she would like the Droid 4 over the Razr since she has a Droid 2.
8. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5620; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
you probably won't have any problem getting them to do it. Verizon's BOGOs are usually equivalent based.
9. AndresJ (Posts: 48; Member since: 06 Feb 2012)
Wow motorola droid hit the top gear, is it 3rd device in 3 months?
11. mills0806 (Posts: 37; Member since: 13 Nov 2011)
Honestly for two phones a month your looking at probably $150 a month.
$69.98 for 700 minutes of talk, and add a line is $10 and two data plans $60, and then all the fees and tax.
That is a lot of money a month, i will still stick with T-mobile i guess i pay $100 for two smartphone plans. Not the best carrier but not the worst either.
12. genkidama20 (Posts: 37; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
So, where's this BOGO option again? I guess it's not up yet??? I've been itching to use my upgrade discounts. Come on VZW, don't leave me hangin'!
13. genkidama20 (Posts: 37; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
Figured it out... you have to have both phones in your cart, and towards the end of the order process, the discount will show "FREE" on the extra phone.