Verizon to get the Samsung Galaxy S III in Black & Brown
0. phoneArena posted on 08 Oct 2012, 13:41
Verizon will be receiving the sapphire black and amber brown colors "soon", according to their web site. All there is at the present time is an email sign-up form to be notified when the two new colors will be made available. Rumor has it that both the sapphire black and amber brown colors will comes in the same 16GB and 32GB sizes that the current marble white and pebble blue models come in, and will also carry the same price tag of $199.99 and $249.99 with a 2-year contract.
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. loli5 posted on 08 Oct 2012, 13:48 9 3
Brown? GROSS. I'll stick with my red and white AT&T GS3 thanks.
9. PhenomFaz posted on 08 Oct 2012, 14:33 10 0
I think the black looks cool. I wish they'd launch the Note 2 in black as well
17. KingKurogiii posted on 08 Oct 2012, 16:59 1 0
personally if i had a choice and if i even wanted an SIII i'd get the red one. o:
19. PhenomFaz posted on 08 Oct 2012, 17:59 0 0
personal choice...goodness of android my friend! but red's too flashy for my taste .
So youd on't want an S3...what phone do you want then?
21. KingKurogiii posted on 08 Oct 2012, 18:21 0 0
so true, so true.
my primary focus is this plethora of Nexus devices that are supposedly coming. my backup plan is the Razr HD. my Razr M will actually be here Friday. ;D
2. androiddownsouth posted on 08 Oct 2012, 13:55 14 7
Brown? Really?? Sure, I wanna buy an electronic turd, please! lol
22. laheelahee posted on 08 Oct 2012, 18:35 2 0
The brown one looks good.. but not in this picture. From the 4 new colors, the brown one actually looks the best.
23. androiddownsouth posted on 08 Oct 2012, 18:58 0 0
To each their own my friend. I just personally don't see the brown being good unless they are going for a wood grain sort of look to it. Me being me I'd go with the red, or if there is a silver, that too.
I'll take your word for it, but this picture of the brown certainly doesn't do it any favors lol.
31. jumbolump posted on 14 Oct 2012, 21:08 0 0
It looks to me like they are going for the wood grain look. Kind of classic looking. Im kind of digging it. Looks better than the black imo. Due for an upgrade now and am thinking about getting it but with the holiday season approaching, will wait and see what else comes out and see what the price drop will be on this thing.
3. fur0n posted on 08 Oct 2012, 13:57 8 1
i think i will stick to my blue. After all in my family we have 8 sgs3's
4. Fayeznoor posted on 08 Oct 2012, 13:57 2 10
Black is super Ugly, Brown is Okay. ive seen them here in Pak. they are being sold in all colors apart from Titanium Silver. ill recommend not to buy a Black at all. Pebble Blue is still the best color
13. Seymur posted on 08 Oct 2012, 15:32 2 0
Black SIII doesn't look just as cool as Black SII, but still better than Pebble Blue. And there aren't any accessories for the Black one.
5. XPERIA-KNIGHT posted on 08 Oct 2012, 14:00 7 1
if its "amber" brown then it should favor more of a gold-ish brown right?
7. XPERIA-KNIGHT posted on 08 Oct 2012, 14:17 4 2
hey a golden turd is better than a turd......lolz
12. gallitoking posted on 08 Oct 2012, 14:53 7 2
agree silver would have been a better choice then brown..
10. papss posted on 08 Oct 2012, 14:50 0 2
I actually like the amber brown one. Looks much better than the cheap looking blue one.
14. Goldeneye posted on 08 Oct 2012, 16:11 2 0
Black! Oh please the so common color is this really new?
15. lsutigers posted on 08 Oct 2012, 16:21 1 1
I still think the white / blue are the best looking colors on the SGS3.
16. JC557 posted on 08 Oct 2012, 16:36 0 0
Sapphire Black somehow makes me think of a Samsung version of a Palm Pre. I'm more into Satin Black, preferably with some red accents (done tastefully).
18. Izzy_V posted on 08 Oct 2012, 17:26 1 0
So if Samsung decides to keep going on with their release of exclusive colors, then Sprint and or T-Mobile will get the Titanium Gray.
20. cheeseycheeser posted on 08 Oct 2012, 18:07 0 0
I hope these aren't exclusive, I really want a brown T-Mobile one
24. ChangMin2012 posted on 08 Oct 2012, 19:08 0 0
Give Sprint the "RAWRDragon" variant and maybe more customers would barge in for the GS3
29. theo14461 posted on 08 Oct 2012, 22:53 0 0
Enough already! Do we really need more colors of this great device? Maybe next time they can launch it in all colors from the start.
30. g2a5b0e posted on 08 Oct 2012, 23:19 0 0
Most companies never do this. More colors are released later to spur greater sales.