Verizon to get Palm Pre Plus, LG VS750, and Motorola Devour smartphones
0. phoneArena posted on 17 Dec 2009, 23:34
The VS750 will be LG's first smartphone for Verizon and is due out in the next 3 months with two other smartphones...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
13. magnumfinger posted on 08 Feb 2010, 09:41 0 0
I say flood the market with Android. The more phone styles there are the more niche markets Android will saturate, the wider the user base = the better the apps! I’m very happy with the Droid hardware wise. There’s always room for improvement with any piece of technology, but overall very pleased. Now I’m just getting excited watching the Market grow, the apps getting more solid, and the app options becoming more high calibur. Seeing Moto Devour landing on sub-100 will be sweet. Details:http://bit.ly/motorola-devour-detailed-preview
2. saneok posted on 18 Dec 2009, 05:22 0 0
verizon's palm pre better be much better than sprint's or im not interested. I hope Palm took out all the flaws of the first Pre and made a much better device for Verizon.. but i might just be dreaming...
3. DonLouie posted on 18 Dec 2009, 05:41 0 0
I hope Palm has an even better device than the Pre Plus for Sprint. The Sprint adopters ought to feel like guinea pigs if that isn't the case
4. theGodpapa posted on 18 Dec 2009, 07:03 1 0
The actual Pre that was on Sprint got rejected, this is a revamped version of it, but Palm really is a day late and a dollar short. Android is dominating VZW sales and that is far better than any new OS palm is going to try and spin off as revolutionary. Next time Palm does an exclusive, do you really think that they are going to Sprint with it first again?
5. DonLouie posted on 18 Dec 2009, 07:49 0 0
Yes I do, really do want to see what the plus is all about
8. SellPhones82 posted on 18 Dec 2009, 14:36 0 0
It will either be more internal memory or an SD slot...my guess is a 16 gig Pre.
12. saneok posted on 19 Dec 2009, 21:15 0 0
that's probably a good guess... but i hope thats not the only improvement...
6. tshow84 posted on 18 Dec 2009, 08:37 0 0
anyone else think that the vs750 is the verizon version of the gm750 for vodafone? in which case, what a waste...
7. DonLouie posted on 18 Dec 2009, 11:31 0 0
If the Plus has ptt and a better body that would be so wrong
9. gzoneman posted on 18 Dec 2009, 15:47 0 0
Pre, Iphone? Pre, Iphone? hummmmmmm what is a verizon customer to do????
10. hmcougar09 posted on 18 Dec 2009, 17:25 0 0
The Pre better be KICK BUTT on VZW! I hope it is.
11. DonLouie posted on 18 Dec 2009, 21:04 0 0
I'm glad the other carriers will get some Web OS love, if for no other reason than to compare the required plans for each