Verizon staff talking DNA, HTC DROID DNA that is
0. phoneArena 06 Nov 2012, 16:40 posted on
A leaked slide shows that Verizon's sales staff is beginning to get schooled on the HTC DROID DNA, the 5 inch phablet with a greater than 400ppi pixel density and even though December 6th has been mentioned as a possible launch date, talk is that November 20th sounds more likely...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. snackdragon (Posts: 1; Member since: 06 Nov 2012)
will patiently waiting for international version of HTC J Butterfly..at MWC 2013 maybe?? :/
9. richardyarrell2011 (banned) (Posts: 510; Member since: 16 Mar 2011)
The Galaxy Note 2 pimp slaps Htc DNA and Htc Butterfly no contest at all ....
18. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5430; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
1080p is an absurd resolution for a phone. anything over like 320ppi is a drain on resources.
22. Bozzor (Posts: 75; Member since: 02 May 2012)
Actually I hope the slide info for the DNA is wrong: it states "5" screen with HD Display" whereas it should say "5" screen with Full HD Display" to describe the 1080p screen...if that is what it truly is.
14. Izzy_V (Posts: 216; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
Sorry to break this to you but a bigger screen doesn't give you a bigger penis. Just an FYI before you go around bashing anything else that isn't the Note 2.
24. g2a5b0e (Posts: 1391; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
Yeah, you're absolutely right. The bigger screen on my Note 2 doesn't give me a bigger penis. My bigger gives me a bigger penis.
20. androiddownsouth (Posts: 598; Member since: 02 May 2012)
That from the same clown that says Tmo pimp slaps Verizon in coverage. Yeah, credible source there.
23. nicholassss (Posts: 341; Member since: 10 May 2012)
I dunno, I'm dead set on getting the note 2 but i think this phone is actually better. May actually end up getting this if I decide I dont want to deal with a stylus.
26. nicholassss (Posts: 341; Member since: 10 May 2012)
guys I lied, I just preordered the note 2 for verizon :3
2. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5430; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
the event has been announced for the 13th and Press Shots have hit the web. you guys are so behind...
3. Goldeneye (Posts: 344; Member since: 22 Jan 2011)
Let it have a SD card slot and decent battery and I'm sold!
4. SleepingOz (Posts: 2015; Member since: 22 Oct 2011)
I think i'll love everything about this phone except that beat audio gimmick..
5. gallitoking (Posts: 4572; Member since: 17 May 2011)
I don't trust the Verizon staff. where is HTC?...
19. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5430; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
announcing the event for the DNA along with Verizon.
6. networkdood (Posts: 4749; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
Finally, Verizon is getting a better selection of smartphones....have to wait until june....
17. monkeyfeet (Posts: 29; Member since: 27 Jan 2011)
I'm in the same boat....damn contracts. By then, there will be something else on the horizon....
7. jarrettz (Posts: 2; Member since: 06 Nov 2012)
Buying the HTC phone off contract when it come out as long as the screen is as good at the HTC One X.
21. androiddownsouth (Posts: 598; Member since: 02 May 2012)
This will be the highest resolution screen on ANY cellphone, so yes, it's better.=)
8. XPERIA-KNIGHT (Posts: 2375; Member since: 08 Aug 2012)
As sense continues to get better the only flaw of htc is battery life, although some seem to believe their batteries are worse than what others are making it out to be ultimately causing others to not want to buy their products on that basis alone..........When HTC gets battery life down I wonder what those "sales winners" will have to brag about then? Other than "we sold more than you this year"...... :(
16. smartphonelover (Posts: 36; Member since: 26 Nov 2009)
The battery is a major point for whether I buy this or the Note 2. I'm not that interested into beats audio though. I'd rather just have the regular equalizer options. I'm not a fan of AMOLED after owning the GS2. So I'm hoping the battery life on this is at least decent. Plus I'm hoping for the ruumored $200 price on crontract compared to the Note 2s $300.
10. Owlet (Posts: 444; Member since: 21 Feb 2011)
When are they going to start advertising this puppy? Or is it a secret somehow?