Verizon staff talking DNA, HTC DROID DNA that is
HTC DROID DNA which will have a 5 inch 1080p display and a tremendous pixel density of 440ppi. Verizon reps are to remember the 8MP rear facing camera and the 2MP front facing shooter. Beat Audio is on board and of course, HTC Sense will run on top of Android.
Just the other day, we told you that the HTC DROID DNA had visited the FCC and one rumor has the phablet launching on December 6th. But considering that these training sessions are taking place, and the FCC visit has been made, why shouldn't Big Red get this monster on the street before Black Friday, which is November 23rd this year. There is some speculation that the device will launch on November 20th and we know that for those eagerly awaiting this device, that date is a lot better than December 6th.
1. snackdragon posted on 06 Nov 2012, 16:45 0 1
will patiently waiting for international version of HTC J Butterfly..at MWC 2013 maybe?? :/
9. richardyarrell2011 (banned) posted on 06 Nov 2012, 17:54 9 18
The Galaxy Note 2 pimp slaps Htc DNA and Htc Butterfly no contest at all ....
18. KingKurogiii posted on 06 Nov 2012, 19:42 3 4
1080p is an absurd resolution for a phone. anything over like 320ppi is a drain on resources.
22. Bozzor posted on 06 Nov 2012, 20:55 3 0
Actually I hope the slide info for the DNA is wrong: it states "5" screen with HD Display" whereas it should say "5" screen with Full HD Display" to describe the 1080p screen...if that is what it truly is.
14. Izzy_V posted on 06 Nov 2012, 18:09 8 5
Sorry to break this to you but a bigger screen doesn't give you a bigger penis. Just an FYI before you go around bashing anything else that isn't the Note 2.
24. g2a5b0e posted on 07 Nov 2012, 08:23 1 2
Yeah, you're absolutely right. The bigger screen on my Note 2 doesn't give me a bigger penis. My bigger gives me a bigger penis.
20. androiddownsouth posted on 06 Nov 2012, 20:12 3 1
That from the same clown that says Tmo pimp slaps Verizon in coverage. Yeah, credible source there.
23. nicholassss posted on 06 Nov 2012, 23:30 2 0
I dunno, I'm dead set on getting the note 2 but i think this phone is actually better. May actually end up getting this if I decide I dont want to deal with a stylus.
26. nicholassss posted on 08 Nov 2012, 23:22 1 1
guys I lied, I just preordered the note 2 for verizon :3
2. KingKurogiii posted on 06 Nov 2012, 16:52 5 1
the event has been announced for the 13th and Press Shots have hit the web. you guys are so behind...
3. Goldeneye posted on 06 Nov 2012, 17:18 4 0
Let it have a SD card slot and decent battery and I'm sold!
4. SleepingOz posted on 06 Nov 2012, 17:24 2 0
I think i'll love everything about this phone except that beat audio gimmick..
5. gallitoking posted on 06 Nov 2012, 17:33 6 1
I don't trust the Verizon staff. where is HTC?...
19. KingKurogiii posted on 06 Nov 2012, 19:43 2 0
announcing the event for the DNA along with Verizon.
6. networkdood posted on 06 Nov 2012, 17:39 0 0
Finally, Verizon is getting a better selection of smartphones....have to wait until june....
17. monkeyfeet posted on 06 Nov 2012, 18:49 1 0
I'm in the same boat....damn contracts. By then, there will be something else on the horizon....
7. jarrettz posted on 06 Nov 2012, 17:43 3 1
Buying the HTC phone off contract when it come out as long as the screen is as good at the HTC One X.
21. androiddownsouth posted on 06 Nov 2012, 20:13 2 0
This will be the highest resolution screen on ANY cellphone, so yes, it's better.=)
8. XPERIA-KNIGHT posted on 06 Nov 2012, 17:44 1 1
As sense continues to get better the only flaw of htc is battery life, although some seem to believe their batteries are worse than what others are making it out to be ultimately causing others to not want to buy their products on that basis alone..........When HTC gets battery life down I wonder what those "sales winners" will have to brag about then? Other than "we sold more than you this year"...... :(
16. smartphonelover posted on 06 Nov 2012, 18:19 1 0
The battery is a major point for whether I buy this or the Note 2. I'm not that interested into beats audio though. I'd rather just have the regular equalizer options. I'm not a fan of AMOLED after owning the GS2. So I'm hoping the battery life on this is at least decent. Plus I'm hoping for the ruumored $200 price on crontract compared to the Note 2s $300.
10. Owlet posted on 06 Nov 2012, 18:02 0 0
When are they going to start advertising this puppy? Or is it a secret somehow?