Verizon software update will take DROID 4, RAZR, and Rezound global
10. GuiltyBystander (Posts: 199; Member since: 05 Mar 2012)
Heh, your Venusaur won't stand a chance against my Charizard!.
11. thedarkside (Posts: 652; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
my gyrados would destroy your messly little charizard, all day, every day.
13. GuiltyBystander (Posts: 199; Member since: 05 Mar 2012)
Oh!, you win this round sir.. but this is only the beginning of the war!.
5. Captain_Doug (Posts: 837; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
Look at me! Everyone should read this! I say important things! Whiners...
6. skymitch89 (Posts: 1165; Member since: 05 Nov 2010)
Practially any/every LTE device will have that option then.
8. abeauchamp (Posts: 10; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
Not sure if I want to believe this I have a Rezound running 4.03 Senses 3.6. I when out of the country to Panama, I installed a SIM card (Movistar) that I use there when I used my other phone that is global, I was able to make phone calls and get phone calls without having to unlock my phone or any input from Verizon. My wife has a Droid Bionic and I tried the same SIM card on her phone and also work fine again Verizon did not have any input or unlocking any of my devices. The Motorola RAZR and Motorola RAZR Maxx also have the same menu only they are hidden. If you download LTE on/off for Thunderbolt and installed it you will have the same option as the Rezound and Droid Bionic.
15. JC557 (Posts: 1217; Member since: 07 Dec 2011)
Yeah, it is said that the Droid Bionic has this option. I remember reading somewhere that the Droid 4 and the Rezound have separate GSM w/ HSPA chips as well but was never switched on. I wonder if that's the case for all LTE phones.
Here's hoping that my Droid Bionic can have global roaming.
16. abeauchamp (Posts: 10; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
just dial *#*#4636#*#*
select phone info scroll down until you see the drop down menu. You will see other options.