Verizon shipping Samsung Galaxy S III pre-orders
0. phoneArena 04 Jul 2012, 00:43 posted on
If you have pre-ordered the Samsung Galaxy S III on Verizon, you could be holding your new device as soon as Thursday as the word is out that Verizon has started shipping the Samsung Galaxy S III; shipping confirmations received by Verizon customers show the phone arriving July 5th or July 6th...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. StrumerJohn (Posts: 66; Member since: 18 May 2011)
Too bad mine hasn't shipped yet... :'( Ordered June 20th; 32GB White.
6. iShepherd (Posts: 38; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
Ordered the 32GB Blue on the first day of pre-orders, first thing in the morning when they opened. Surprised people who ordered theirs hours later than mine, same color same size have had theirs shipped already.
4. techman01 (Posts: 22; Member since: 03 Jul 2012)
cool i might do the same hope you enjoy it when it gets there
8. techman01 (Posts: 22; Member since: 03 Jul 2012)
yeah i hope u enjoy it when it arvives objectivism have fun
9. azafirster (Posts: 44; Member since: 01 May 2012)
They have to push to shipment cause sammy is worried apple gonna nail S3 with some patent just like Nexus.
10. wazzy (Posts: 5; Member since: 03 Jul 2012)
Preordered my white 32GB on 6/6 at 7am, received my FedX info w delivery on 5th.
12. mikeguy1981 (Posts: 70; Member since: 23 Jun 2012)
Ordered my 32gb blue. On 6/20. Not shipped yet. Checked status 7/4. 4:45pm.
13. hornetmx (Posts: 71; Member since: 12 Mar 2010)
Well i got a single line with unl data i need to dump since im doing some consolidation. So if anyone is thinking about adding a GS III line, i d be willing to release that line to you for $50. Lemme know if interested.
14. Vince805 (Posts: 21; Member since: 11 Jun 2012)
Mine shipped today and will be here 7/9! White 32Gb