Verizon says Nexus 7 LTE certification could be done "soon" (or in 4-6 weeks)
0. phoneArena 18 Sep 2013, 20:46 posted on
The LTE Nexus 7 is technically compatible with Verizon's LTE network, we already know that. But, users cannot activate a Nexus 7 on Verizon's network, and we learned yesterday that was because the device has yet to be certified by Verizon. Unfortunately, Verizon wasn't very clear about if and when that certification will happen, but the company has clarified today...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. jeff_1 (Posts: 105; Member since: 30 Aug 2013)
why so long?
what do verizons think about its network.. my precious..
"guarding the safety and security of our network"--this is a lame excuse.
but hey.. if its iphone..it is already certified without even testing..LOL
3. boosook (Posts: 1029; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
Probably the new ipad mini is coming, and they don't want to annoy Apple... :)
4. btbotimtim (Posts: 147; Member since: 08 Dec 2010)
hopefully nexus 5 gets released under verizon.
5. electrophage (Posts: 36; Member since: 17 Jun 2011)
I wonder if verizon will never certify it because they are waiting for Moto to release their new crop of tablets