HTC Touch Pro2 Specifications (CDMA) | Review (for Sprint)
source: pocketnow via WMPoweruser
This article contains unofficial information.
2. lizardpro (Posts: 5; Member since: 01 Sep 2009)
I bet they got a smaller stock of the TP2 with 6.1 and wanted to wait for 6.5
3. tuminatr (Posts: 753; Member since: 23 Feb 2009)
I think they misjudged the popularity of this phone, hopefully it will be in the stors soon
5. VZWfangirl (Posts: 71; Member since: 25 Jul 2009)
I'd have to agree. To be honest I don't think they really care about this phone. They didn't feature it on the front page when it first came out and they still haven't, but the Nokia Twist and Rogue are featured.
4. rwrife (Posts: 32; Member since: 25 Sep 2009)
I ordered one early last week for $159 and got a call on Monday to tell me that they're out of stock nationwide and couldn't give me an ETA on when they would be in stock and was offered the Touch Pro as a replacement.
6. xcalibur (Posts: 49; Member since: 18 May 2009)
really? I ordered sunday morning and got it tuesday.
7. xcalibur (Posts: 49; Member since: 18 May 2009)
oh yeah if your a person who keeps there phone on vibrate i would be careful with this one.
10. xcalibur (Posts: 49; Member since: 18 May 2009)
nope you have to be not moving to really feel it where as the curve i could walk and know if someone called or texted me, but the rest of the phone is great but that little problem with the vibration really bother's me, i got until the 20th of october to decide if i want to keep it.
12. The Spartan (Posts: 98; Member since: 27 Jan 2009)
Funny, the vibration on mine was nearly shaking my entire desktop earlier...
9. VZWemployee89 (Posts: 5; Member since: 25 Sep 2009)
ya they may be out of stock online, but you can still definitely order it from the customer service side of things. the warehouse for web orders and the warehouse for CS are separate.
11. avengedfo7ld (Posts: 14; Member since: 25 Sep 2009)
They are out of stock at the warehouse too. I've called a few different times because I get different responses from each tech support person. It's funny how they don't even know what the phone is most of the time. One lady tried to sell me a Touch Pro 1 for $150.00 lol. Then another told me that Verizon had discontinued the phone and would not be getting any more in. She later said that she actually did not know when new shipments would be coming. Whats the point of having a decent phone on Verizon if you can't even supply the demand?
13. The Spartan (Posts: 98; Member since: 27 Jan 2009)
I think it's pretty safe to say that Verizon had no idea this phone was going to sell this well. This phone is one helluva phone.
15. behold--me (Posts: 650; Member since: 22 Jun 2009)
hahahaha thats gonna piss A LOT of people off. :) way to think ahead!!!!!!!!!!
16. tonyc_42 (Posts: 61; Member since: 18 Aug 2009)
ever heard of supply and demand??? the lower the supply usually means the higher the demand. i think it's genius
17. awtouchpro2 (Posts: 1; Member since: 21 Oct 2009)
I've had a TP2 for the last 4 weeks from Verizon. i have been asking for a replacement due to a bad earpiece speaker. I was told today that VZW is discontinuing the TP2. The tech guy I spoke with assured me that he SHOULD be able to find me a replacement, but that VZW has made the decision to no longer offer this phone. bummer.