Verizon reminds customers that the Samsung Galaxy S5 is coming, compares it to the S4 and S III
0. phoneArena 18 Mar 2014, 11:52 posted on
The Galaxy S5 will probably be released in the US (including via Verizon) on April 11. Its official price for the US market is not known at the moment...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
7. maherk (Posts: 3767; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
then do your eyes a favor and stop trolling on every S5 article. Jeez!!
14. PAPINYC (banned) (Posts: 2315; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
It's not the phone; stop looking in the mirror.
3. papss (unregistered)
I like the back in white for some reason.. Its that front that I'm bored with.
4. Razrman (Posts: 76; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
You are right, is the only color that I don't think it looks so awful, maybe a black model as well.
6. engineer-1701d (unregistered)
whats because the white is harder to see the bandaid holes lol
so disgusted with this phone am leaving samsung for another in the next few weeks
8. Razrman (Posts: 76; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
Lol, so what are you getting? S5 in gold? :-p
10. maherk (Posts: 3767; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
make sure you close the door tight when leaving. Samsung has been producing "ugly" phones for the past 3 years and they are kicking every oem's butt when it comes to sales, so your trolls mean nothing to them.
5. Sprissy (Posts: 162; Member since: 11 Feb 2012)
I am just over Samsung...think I will wait for the G3.....
11. PK1983 (Posts: 215; Member since: 08 Aug 2012)
Note 4 will probably have a fake leather, band aid rear.
12. Planterz (Posts: 2079; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
Not more than $200 on contract is probably a good guess?
$299 on contract is a better guess.
13. aries.phills (Posts: 140; Member since: 17 May 2011)
Guess I am the only dude here that will eventually buy this phone. Awesome!!!
No wait! The phone will still outsell iphones, G2, G3, Z2, and other flagships out there.
ouch! That hurts.
18. JMartin22 (Posts: 1969; Member since: 30 Apr 2013)
You're right, except for maybe the iPhones.
16. bluescreen (Posts: 154; Member since: 22 Nov 2012)
i'll stick with my s4 until bestbuy offers this up for free on black friday and if they dont well i didnt really need a new phone that bad then lol
17. JMartin22 (Posts: 1969; Member since: 30 Apr 2013)
Lol, this phone isn't ugly. And I don't see what's so bad about it either. If it's not to your taste, that's fine, but many of you trolls like to vehemently remind us that you hate Samsung so much. But guess what? We don't care, the 10s of millions of people that buy this each year, don't care; Samsung doesn't care because they're making more money than any of your beloved OEMs - who don't care about you either lol.
The likes of Sony, HTC, Microsoft and such would rather be making more money than acknowledge random and obnoxious praise from a minuscule user base of people that are so insignificant to their bottom line lol.