Verizon releases the Samsung Rogue U960 and Intensity U450
0. phoneArena posted on 08 Sep 2009, 01:13
Right on schedule, both the Samsung Rogue and Intensity are now available for purchase...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. sinfulta posted on 20 Oct 2010, 01:43 0 0
U450 Intensity: The Red has a Online only price of $0.00 till next sunday supposedly. In store they are Buy one get one, doesn't matter which color. So if you wanted one of each for two different friends/family members, then online/in-store ends up being the same price. If you want just 1, and you like red. Then Online is the way to go for you.
2. camrman007 posted on 08 Sep 2009, 09:14 0 0
The Samsung Intensity in red is online only. It's not available in stores, so if you want the red one, then online is the only way to go.
3. cpoore posted on 08 Sep 2009, 09:46 0 0
Picked up the Rogue this morning. Love it so far! I'm definitely surprised at how responsive the touch screen is.
6. Iwantaphone posted on 08 Sep 2009, 10:40 0 0
Hey did you get the rogue at a verizon store or somewhere else?
12. FizzyWizzyZOw posted on 08 Sep 2009, 21:06 0 0
does it have a full virtual keyboard????!?!??!? please say yes please say yes!!!
13. behold--me posted on 08 Sep 2009, 23:24 0 0
thats gonna be one hell of a mission typin on that thing when its that small of a screen..........
15. mmmpopfanatic posted on 09 Sep 2009, 00:44 0 0
No virtual keyboard on the Rogue. I played with it in the Verizon store today and sure enough, it didn't have one.
4. HMR posted on 08 Sep 2009, 09:59 0 0
Does anyone know if the Rogue supports tethering for a netbook?
5. Iwantaphone posted on 08 Sep 2009, 10:34 0 0
I just went to my verizon store today but they didn't have the Samsung Rogue. I thought the Samsung Rogue was released today?
7. jtm1208 posted on 08 Sep 2009, 14:07 0 0
some of the smaller retailers wont get the phone till next week
11. FizzyWizzyZOw posted on 08 Sep 2009, 21:05 0 0
I called my local verizon store, and they have it in, and im getting it tommorrow!!! YAYAYYY!
18. FizzyWizzyZOw posted on 09 Sep 2009, 18:12 0 0
Ok, so i wnt to the verizon store today, about to get the awesome rouge, $99 for u[grade, and im like great!! but thn i foung out you have to pay and extra $10 every month, for internet prices! it stinks. and now i cant get it. i have to wait till stinking october fo the chocolate touch/
19. dmoney09 posted on 09 Sep 2009, 21:45 0 0
actually bad news... the chocolate touch is going under enhanced multimedia phone so t will require a extra $10 a month too
21. enemyisyou posted on 10 Sep 2009, 09:28 0 0
All non-smart phone feature phones being released after September 8th will require the new data plan. I'm pretty bummed about it myself since I can get the Rogue for $49.99 on annual upgrade with the VIP member discount, but don't want to spend the extra 10 bucks. Guess I'm waiting around for the EnV Touch to drop in price. I'd like to know when the review for this phone is going up...
22. FizzyWizzyZOw posted on 10 Sep 2009, 23:21 0 0
ohg my gosh, that is so stupid. EVery phone?!
23. dubracer223 posted on 13 Sep 2009, 19:59 0 0
its only every "hybrid" phone...meaning html and flash capable phone...these phones fit the niche between regular hand set and pda...from what i understand...imo tho...the rogue seems to be pretty sweet...consicering to switch this from my storm since i use maybe 15 -20 % of what it could actually do...ima look into it more tho