Verizon rebate form shows some new phones out in November
0. phoneArena 30 Oct 2012, 00:44 posted on
Verizon's newest Mail-in-Rebate form shows 3 new phones that are expected to be released soon, or before November 21st. First on the list is the LG Spectrum 2 model VS930, which will replace the original LG Spectrum VS920 that was released earlier this year. The LG Spectrum 2 recently showed up on the Best Buy web site, and may have a release date of November 3rd. Features of the device include a 4.7" 720x1280 IPS display, 1.5GHz dual-core Snapdragon S4 processor, 1GB RAM, 16GB of internal storage, and an 8MP camera.
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. androidfurever (banned) (Posts: 48; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
Drop the windows phones. The right choice for consumers is android. The other OS's are a joke.
2. MeoCao (unregistered)
Choice is never bad but I agree that not many people will buy WP anyway especially when there are not Lumia 920.
3. Hunt3rj2 (Posts: 396; Member since: 11 Nov 2011)
Which is why Samsung is the only successful Android OEM?
5. androidfurever (banned) (Posts: 48; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
Samsung is the best but some kind of android beats no android and iOS and windows phone
6. neutralguy (Posts: 1152; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
wow, you are an iFan version of android. LOL
4. spinz (Posts: 26; Member since: 28 Feb 2012)
I was hoping that the htc droid dnx would be listed here.
7. Owlet (Posts: 447; Member since: 21 Feb 2011)
I thought HTC DNA was rumored to be released on the 20th. I guess this is a confirmation that it won't happen. :( Hope we'll have more news about this phone soon.
8. josephnero (Posts: 330; Member since: 16 Nov 2011)
wish Sony and Verizon cooked up a cool phone.i guess i ll wait for HTC DNA then
9. alouden (Posts: 221; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
I am hanging on to the hope that the rebates are being offered for phones they want to get rid of. None of the new Razr phones are listed, the Galaxy S3 is not listed. Heck, not evenn the REzound is listed. So I don't think the list is a comprehensive one.
10. kpfirefighter (Posts: 160; Member since: 20 Sep 2011)
Hey guys I was wondering which phone will be faster out of the note2
Or the HTC. Which processor will be better? I'm not a tech guy but like phones.
11. dsires522 (Posts: 1; Member since: 08 Jan 2011)
How do you get this rebate, I just purchase a Motorola Raz HD and Verizon states their is no rebate. But I see on the form above it is listed? Please help
12. FAUguy (Posts: 77; Member since: 09 Apr 2008)
The Motorola DROID RAZR HD and DROID RAZR MAXX HD does not have a rebate from Verizon. What you see on the mail-in-rebate above is the original (non-HD) Motorola DROID RAZR and DROID RAZR MAXX.