Verizon partners with Comcast, now offering cable TV "quad-play" bundles
1. mctcm (Posts: 204; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
I smell a monthly fee increase coming soon. I hope the FTC starts regulating data prices.
2. mad5870 (Posts: 60; Member since: 21 Nov 2011)
what about Verizon Fios? I figured they would of bundled with Fios first.
3. taddyt (Posts: 2; Member since: 17 Jan 2012)
It's too bad for Seattle that Comcast sucks here....too expensive yet rates keep going up (and without notification). Let's hope Verizon brings along a sense of corporate ethics/resposibility.
5. atheisticemetic (Posts: 377; Member since: 18 Dec 2011)
Verizon might be a big company but if the people voice their concerns they are typically noted (ie the $2 bullcrap "convenience fee"; i saw nothing convenient about that one at all!)
or we could see a similar change like when Cedar Point purchased Michigan's Adventure. Ticket prices went up, but the rides became better and the park became cleaner.
let's all hope for "better rides" and "cleaner parks" with this acquisition
6. tedkord (Posts: 5606; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
Verizon and ethics are two words rarely used in the same sentence.