Verizon offering a pair of free HTC smartphones with new contract, online only
0. phoneArena 07 Apr 2012, 18:21 posted on
Until supplies are all gone, Verizon is offering the HTC Droid Incredible 2 and the HTC Rhyme for free with ytour John Hancock on a new 2-year contract; is Verizon looking to clear out its inventory of older HTC models in expectation of receiving a new device?...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. crysiswarmonger (Posts: 78; Member since: 06 Feb 2012)
I hope that Verizon is getting something from the HTC One lineup like Sprint.
2. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5711; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
i hope this means the Droid Incredible 4G's time of launch is at hand. o:
as far as it's specs it'll probably be a One S with a Incredible-eque redesign, kind of like what HTC did with the EVO 4G LTE technically being a version of the One X.
4. Wildmanfan (Posts: 238; Member since: 15 Jul 2010)
I am still praying for the Samsung Galaxy Note!
5. W.P._Android_in_that_Order (Posts: 208; Member since: 15 Feb 2012)
Me too! They still need the Galaxy Note!
6. sunzhine337 (Posts: 9; Member since: 27 Mar 2012)
You've gotta be kidding me about the Incredible 4G.
Just go buy the Rezound for $50 off Verizon's website. You'll end up with better hardware in the longrun(ICS Update, Sense 4.0, Etc). I'm already on ICS with my Rezound due to the pre-release and it's faster and processes better than the Galaxy Nexus.
Also, the Galaxy Note is a horrible idea and I truly hope they NEVER release something bigger than 5" as a PHONE ever again. Stupid, just stupid.
7. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5711; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
the Incredible 4G may very well be a One S variant which means 4h Generation Snapdragon, SAA and Sense 4.0 and we already know it's hell of a lot thinner so that'll make it a much better buy than the Rezound.
oh and btw the Galaxy Nexus is faster. ;P