Verizon offering $100 off any Motorola 4G LTE phone
0. phoneArena 04 Jun 2012, 16:41 posted on
Verizon Wireless is kicking off summer with its Dads and Grads sale. The carrier is offering $100 off all Motorola 4G LTE smartphones via its website. The promotion runs though...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. rockstarlive (Posts: 307; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
Most likely making room for the Motorola Vanquish. AKA Razr hd. Latest rumor is some announcement later this week or next week.
3. dvsmik3 (Posts: 17; Member since: 05 Apr 2012)
can you provide a link to this plan for "annoucement"? I would gladly forgo the galaxy s3 for the vanquish.
6. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5688; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
i guess they didn't want to make it so obvious by discounting the Droid 4 as well.
2. networkdood (Posts: 6330; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
Best deal is or was the one penny Amazon November 2011 offer...
4. corporateJP (Posts: 2422; Member since: 28 Nov 2009)
Cosidering they fee you for upgrading now and activating these days, they can afford to do this now.
5. Mxyzptlk (Posts: 7154; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
Would be a decent deal if it was on a better selection of phones.
9. Femto (Posts: 61; Member since: 21 Mar 2012)
No sh**. Hey Verizon, 2012 is here. Time for new flagship phone. Thanks.
10. Femto (Posts: 61; Member since: 21 Mar 2012)
Aww. Thumbs down? Haha. You're right. Verizon is doing a great job cranking all those winners: droid 4-all you buddy, gnex and razr-old news, mediocre performance, and too bezelicious for me (though I am a fan of the maxx's battery), AND...wait for it...the LG lucid?! Verizon, nice network but you need some new phones. Gimme some red thumbs for big red!! I'm just clinging to my grandfathered data plan. If not for that I'd be sleeping around with other carriers...and possibly right back to Verizon after enough dropped calls :)
7. bubbadoes (Posts: 601; Member since: 03 May 2012)
With the GS III release around the corner..this will be a hard sell for any manufacturer to sell anything...even if they were offered for free
8. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5688; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
the Droid Razr MAXX may be one of the only Android Smartphones in the US to really offer anything compelling over the SIII and i don't think it'll be hard for you to guess what i'm talking about.
11. johnriii (Posts: 236; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
droid razr maxx DOWN to $199.00?? what a crock. isn't the SIII retailing at $199 for the 16GB version? verizon needs to wake up and smell the crap they are shoveling. all we get from them these days are negative news, and no new phones to look forward to. I need HTC to at least DUPLICATE the EVO 4G LTE for verizon. right now, the SIII has my money 1 year from now, unless verizon drops a bevy of new phones between now and Xmas.
12. bubbadoes (Posts: 601; Member since: 03 May 2012)
Verizon's only answer to the HTC EVO is the Droid Incredible LTE--whatever that is, looks like the REZOUND and Incredible 2 all wrapped up in one me. HTC on Verizon hasn't released any decent phones to date (Rhyme, Thunderbolt, Incredible 1 & 2, Trophy and Rezound) Although I do give a NOTABLE mention to the Rezound which was released around too many other phones that had better specs, RAZR and Nexus