Verizon may launch limited edition Samsung Galaxy S4
0. phoneArena 17 Jun 2013, 01:59 posted on
Having a phone that's extremely popular does have its drawbacks, as insignificant as they may be. One of them is that you end up owning a phone that millions of other people have, and it's often even in the same color. The Samsung Galaxy S4, for example, has sold over 10 million units already, with many more to fly off the shelves over the following months. That may not bother some people, but those who like the feeling of being unique might be a bit annoyed by that. If rumors are to be trusted, Verizon is working on a solution of sorts to the aforementioned issue...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. bigdgt (Posts: 7; Member since: 22 Oct 2011)
A case or other accessories would be cool but, I always have a case on my GS4 so a fancy backplate wouldn't do me much good unless I had a clear case. Also I bet Verizon would still put there logo on it.
5. johnriii (Posts: 221; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
of course, verizon is going to put their name all over this thing. that's what the king of the mountain, in any industry, does.
2. roldefol (Posts: 2858; Member since: 28 Jan 2011)
I'd rather they offer the S4 Active. That's a pretty special edition, wouldn't you say?
6. Dorothy69 (banned) (Posts: 498; Member since: 21 May 2013)
I'd rather a Verizon S4 Zoom but, in all honesty, have to look into the S4 Active.
What am I saying!!!!!!!!????
I'm happy with my Note 2!! (Whoops, had I slight slip there)
3. doubler86 (Posts: 317; Member since: 26 Jan 2011)
Verizon you need to work on getting a 32GB edition, it will be a lot more popular than the limited edition.
4. bparkerson (unregistered)
Totally agree, They need to just discontinue the worthless 16 GB, I mean 8.9 GB version!
8. roldefol (Posts: 2858; Member since: 28 Jan 2011)
Galaxy S4, now with patented Verizon SuperBloatWare™ storage-shrinking technology!
7. Dorothy69 (banned) (Posts: 498; Member since: 21 May 2013)
Agreed, I'd welcome a 32GB iteration of my Note 2 any day - doesn't matter if I have a 64GB MicroSD card, anyways!!