Verizon lowers the price of the LG enV Touch and Samsung Rogue
source: Verizon Wireless (enV Touch, Rogue)
LG enV Touch Review
Samsung Rogue Review
1. Quemical (Posts: 162; Member since: 14 Jul 2009)
You are a couple days late as always PhoneyArena.
2. rjt185 (Posts: 257; Member since: 11 Jun 2009)
Not really Que. The prices changed today. Trust me, I've been waiting for the price drop since they went back to 179 and missed the 24-hr sale.
3. rjt185 (Posts: 257; Member since: 11 Jun 2009)
W00T! Now if it stays there or goes lower on 10/29 I'll get my New Every Two discount on top of it!!!!
4. EraserXIV (Posts: 37; Member since: 16 Jul 2009)
great, now ditch the required data plan and we'll talk.
6. rjt185 (Posts: 257; Member since: 11 Jun 2009)
The Touch doesn't require a data plan, however, the $15.00 unlimited data VCAST VPAK is an amazing deal for such a phone. The Rogue does require one of the newer data plans, or being at a VZW Plan Tier that includes data.
8. rjt185 (Posts: 257; Member since: 11 Jun 2009)
Actually it is. If you currently have a phone line that has the VPAK on it, and you upgrade to a phone that's NOT the Rogue or a Smartphone, Verizon will allow you to keep the VPAK on your new phone. So anyone upgrading to the LG ENV TOUCH will be able to keep their VPAK.
9. Sufcc (Posts: 33; Member since: 28 Jul 2008)
That isn't the same as being offered... you can keep it and grandfather it over. But no one else can get it now. Even so more and more are on select plans and it is only $10 to get a connect for unlimited data.
10. mikeaud44 (Posts: 30; Member since: 05 Dec 2008)
Right, and if you don't already have vpak or a select plan, you can add on 25MB worth of data per month for $10