Verizon is crowned as world's best wireless data service provider
source: Verizon Wireless
1. testman22 (Posts: 337; Member since: 03 Nov 2009)
This just in, after intense studies performed by phone arena it has been concluded that the pope is not jewish
3. remixfa (Posts: 13902; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
did anyone really expect it to be ATT??? really?
7. vzwman (Posts: 385; Member since: 26 Oct 2009)
DDDDDDDDDDDDRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD A HOVA ARE YOU READING THIS droid does your mommy!!!!!!!!
9. VZ DUB (Posts: 27; Member since: 02 Jan 2010)
I really really try to be pleasently surprised when i see stuff like this about verizon.... but it happens so often i just cant anymore. way to go vzw
12. Illyich (Posts: 167; Member since: 13 Oct 2009)
It must have been rigged, AT&T is number 1!!!! :D
13. Mateo8326 (Posts: 472; Member since: 15 Jul 2009)
Good job verizon i'm a ATT fan all the way but that great. Don't think it will last long though ;)
15. Russki (Posts: 45; Member since: 26 Dec 2009)
i speculate that At&t is doing some secret squirel sht, because if you look at their finances for the last 3 years, funds allocated for expanding their network have been decreasing each year. Maybe their busy putting up their 4g network? but why doesnt anyone know about this - its a publicly traded company and they have an obligation to their shareholders to share their new buisness ventures... Anyhow, it doesnt supprise me that verizon is still the best desipte all the abritrary pep talks from luke wilson. Everyone already knows that big red is top dog. Thse commercials are aimed at confusing the old people imo.