Verizon expected to lower the prices on its KIN phones?
This article contains unofficial information.
Microsoft KIN ONE Specifications | Review
Microsoft KIN TWO Specifications | Review
1. RORYREVOLUTION posted on 20 Oct 2010, 01:46 0 0
If they want this phone to sell, they need to get rid of the 30 dollar data plan
2. networkdood posted on 10 Jun 2010, 20:15 0 0
They will (would have sold) sell better once they make them with WINDOWS 7 OS.
3. WnnaFghtAboutIt posted on 11 Jun 2010, 06:01 0 0
they would have sold better if they actually thought about the content of the device and made it useable
5. rehnhart posted on 11 Jun 2010, 12:51 0 0
They would have sold better if the phone was actually something most people wanted. It's a dumb-smartphone, targeting teens who want a Iphone or Android phone.
7. iHateCrapple posted on 14 Jun 2010, 12:53 0 0
Not even...nowhere near the same capabilities! Besides the camera.
6. CRICKETownz posted on 12 Jun 2010, 22:13 0 0
Unfortunately, I don't think a price reduction can make up for the ridiculous concept within the KIN 1 & 2. The first mistake is that the phone was made by Sharp of all manufacturers...should stick to big screen tv's. Secondly, the hardware design has to be the worst since the Palm Pre/Pixi.