Verizon error leads to Motorola DROID BIONIC being pulled off the shelves at Radio Shack
0. phoneArena 03 Nov 2011, 12:22 posted on
One of our loyal readers who also works at a Radio Shack store and wishes to remain anonymous, tell us that the reason that Radio Shack pulled the Motorola DROID BIONIC off the shelves was because of Verizon's failure to scan a majority of serial numbers into its system...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Dwoogs (Posts: 20; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
"You can guess what kind of razor is responsible for the shave in the DROID BIONIC's price."
I see what you did there!
2. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5690; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
lolololol. i was just at a Radio Shack the other day and the guy working there was telling me how the Bionic sucks and that he'd take the Charge over it and that the Shack decided to pull it because of a S/W issue. i was just like "oh..huh..really?" it was funny coz he thought he was so much smarter than me but he didn't know who he was talking to so i just let him ramble. xD
5. Mastertwiz (Posts: 15; Member since: 10 Dec 2009)
Customer service reps are the worst. I do my best to ignore them as much as possible.
7. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5690; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
well i'm job hunting now and naturally his position would be ideal for me but that experience made me wonder what if i were in his position? would i be a presumptuous d**k like that? someone could walk in one day that knows very well more than i do so at least i learned something don't ramble.
13. taco50 (banned) (Posts: 5506; Member since: 08 Oct 2009)
Who he was talking to? LOL an unemployed cell phone sales rep.
14. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5690; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
see taco? this is why no one likes you. you start s**t for no reason. i'm 18, i go to school and good jobs are hard to come by and you know i know more than most sales reps so smd guy. also way to do just what you complain about all the time and that's coming to an article just to start s**t.
15. chack_fu (Posts: 46; Member since: 19 Jan 2009)
That's what agents do... talk up what they have and can sell and talk down the phones that won't make them any commission on. Never trust anything an agent says. Period!
3. ibap (Posts: 735; Member since: 09 Sep 2009)
WHY is everyone so enamored of skinnier and skinnier phones? The skinny devils are harder to hang on to!
8. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5690; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
right? the Revolution is like the Mo'Nique of the phone world. xD
9. DROIDX0430 (Posts: 465; Member since: 24 Nov 2010)
Good move--can you imagine the Razr, Nexus, Rezound and Bionic--ALL selling for $299.00--$299 is supposed to be the "Flagship" models--can't be two "flagship" models from the same manufacturer on the same carrier--so the Bionic had to take the back seat to the RAZR....
10. richardyarrell2011 (banned) (Posts: 510; Member since: 16 Mar 2011)
Regardless neither the Droid Bionic or the Motorola Razr will matter at all on verizon. If your not getting the Galaxy Nexus then your already behing the curve...
11. darth8balI (banned) (Posts: 18; Member since: 30 Sep 2011)
I've had so many problems with the Bionic. Constant freezes. I have to pull the battery like 4 times a day. The battery life has been awful. I can't see anything on the screen in the light. Now Motorola comes out with a new phone 2 months later. I'm so pissed at them. They treat their customers like crap!