Verizon drops Samsung Omnia to $99.99 online
1. willieg3 (Posts: 24; Member since: 29 Jan 2009)
Already ordered mine yesterday and its on the way! I'm stoked!
2. T-Money3000 (unregistered)
I haven't seen much movement into the store for this price... maybe the public needs a few days to hear about the price drop first. When we announced the BOGO on the BBs, TONS of folks came thru.
3. willieg3 (Posts: 24; Member since: 29 Jan 2009)
Windows Mobile gets such a bad rap, but it does run really good on the Omnia since Samsung reskinned it. The Omnia definately blows the Storm out of the water, not just spec wise but performance wise too. If people played with the phone and gave it a chance they would see that it is the best phone Verizon currently offers.
4. Fan_of_Fanboys (Posts: 101; Member since: 13 Nov 2008)
I have the Storm and enjoy it (I am a crackberry addict and until we get 8930 or 9030 I am satisfied with it) but I just ordered my mom the Omnia yesterday. It is a sweet device if you are a WinMo guy. Hard pressed to find a better value for $99 in the WinMo market
7. vzw fanman (Posts: 1973; Member since: 11 Dec 2008)
the storm is an awesome device i love mine
5. brikz4real (Posts: 173; Member since: 24 Dec 2008)
The Omnia is indeed available in stores at the same price. Just saw one today.
6. jrcrow79 (Posts: 477; Member since: 02 May 2008)
Meh..ALMOST got one..point is.NOT to get one or to get one,BUT to pay $30 a month for DATA!!!..LG Dare..no need for any Data plan other than $15 for unlimited data ;-)