Verizon details plans for AWS spectrum
1. Bernoulli posted on 13 Mar 2013, 21:48 2
Veriexpensive needs to bring back unlimited data! After all it is cheaper to transmit data over LTE vs cdma
4. lauremar posted on 13 Mar 2013, 22:17 1
It will never happen... Give it up and go with other providers that do have them... That's why AT&T-Mobile didn't happen so that us subscribers have more choices.
12. Bernoulli posted on 16 Mar 2013, 11:44 0
5. Droid_X_Doug posted on 13 Mar 2013, 22:28 4
Except when you want/need LTE coverage. VZW has it. Everyone else claims to have it.
13. Bernoulli posted on 16 Mar 2013, 11:47 0
Yeah not many of us actually need lte, I do just fine with my non overheating hspa+ 42 mbps that has a lot of coverage nationwide, plus what's the point of lte if it isn't unlimited? It's gone after a Dr who episode (1.5 gigabytes for 1 hour of hd streaming)
6. pholocity posted on 13 Mar 2013, 22:48 1
if all the carriers had 700Mhz spectrum there'd be some pretty damn coverage for everyone
14. Bernoulli posted on 16 Mar 2013, 11:48 0
Not if it's on different blocks, like at&t and Verizon currently are
8. teerex42 posted on 13 Mar 2013, 23:08 4
You can keep TRUE unlimited data by paying full price for your phone on Verizon. I have no problem doing that, as I can sell my S3 for almost what I pad for the device. Verizon also has the best 4G coverage out there..where there is 3G now there will be 4G by the end of the year. Verizon rules, everyone else drools. I save myself at least 50 bucks per month by having unlimited data on my phone!!!!! I don't have to pay a separate internet bill for high speed internet which can cost of upwards of 50 plus per month depending on the speed you pay for. You can bitch all you want but Verizon is the best bar none!!!!
9. Mr.Mr.Upgrade posted on 14 Mar 2013, 05:40 0
Lol u guys funny ..Verizon the worst because they the most expensive ....
10. kabukijoe posted on 14 Mar 2013, 09:49 1
The Bugatti Veyron Super Sport is the fastest car in the world, better do the practical thing and drop $2.5 million on one so that I can have the "best"
-Verizon customers logic
11. JunitoNH posted on 14 Mar 2013, 13:37 0
Maybe T-Mobile should had kept some of it, and provide better coverage and less drop calls.