Verizon conducts training centered on the Palm and webOS?
This article contains unofficial information.
If you have some interesting info that you'd like to share with us, feel free to Tip Us!
2. mr. anderson posted on 16 Dec 2009, 14:09 0 0
yeah, way to bring us a phone six months later!
3. bubbasixx posted on 16 Dec 2009, 14:47 0 0
And who would you be blaming the six month wait on?? Maybe you haven't heard of the exclusivity contract Palm has with Sprint? Think before you post please.
6. phonatik posted on 16 Dec 2009, 15:53 0 0
What the f?!@ r u talking about getting a phone six months later. They might be getting the webos, but no the Pixi. Dude, the Pixi just came out recently!!! Get your info right before posting comments...!
7. phonatik posted on 16 Dec 2009, 15:55 0 0
Sorry bubbasixx, my reply was going towards mr. anderson.
4. rjt185 posted on 16 Dec 2009, 15:15 0 0
Another interesting turn of events. :-) Things ARE heating up for Big Red.
5. ajac09 posted on 16 Dec 2009, 15:28 0 0
and still to expenisve... if they were the price of sprint id jump ship but not worth it.
8. rjt185 posted on 16 Dec 2009, 16:02 0 0
$99 dollars is too expensive?? For WebOs it's a pretty flipping sweet deal, the only caveat the lack of WiFi which with VZW isn't really a big deal.
14. rjt185 posted on 16 Dec 2009, 19:48 0 0
Oh yeah, sorry I missed that, I was reading through the Pixi review, lol so I Was still on Sprint mode. hahaha
12. phonatik posted on 16 Dec 2009, 19:07 0 0
I feel that Palm has a good chance of making a come back if Verizon does what it did with Motorola. Originally Sprint, would be Palm savior but being the third largest carrier and with "poor" promotion, beautiful webos hasn't live up to it's hype! Don't mess it up Verizon, make no mistake webos will bring you thousands, and thousands of new customers...
13. TheEclectic posted on 16 Dec 2009, 19:46 0 0
I think that Palm shot itself in the foot when they took forever to open up their app store. Everyone was hyped on Pre, including myself, but the lackluster amount of apps just turned me away. They took too long to open their doors and now all the developers have flocked to Android.
15. DonLouie posted on 17 Dec 2009, 07:09 0 0
Web OS has 800 apps now with there being speculation of 1K by the end of the year because of fast they are coming in. I'm hoping something hot comes at the CES
16. rjt185 posted on 17 Dec 2009, 07:19 0 0
I'm more attracted to the Pixi than the Pre for some odd reason, I can't quite put my finger on it.