Verizon coming to Moto Maker on November 11th, and setting up multiple device releases
0. phoneArena 07 Nov 2013, 18:18 posted on
We've been getting more and more info on the expansion of Motorola's Moto Maker customization software to other carriers beyond AT&T. Word has always put the end of AT&T's exclusivity in this month, and recent reports have put T-Mobile possibly getting added as soon as tomorrow (November 8th), and Sprint on November 11th. Now, we're hearing that Verizon may also be getting into Moto Maker on the 11th as well...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. tempdogg74 (Posts: 82; Member since: 04 Jan 2009)
So Moto Maker a new phone company and Verizon is a device now lol
3. datsyuk (Posts: 179; Member since: 11 Jan 2012)
White LG G2 November 14th you mean?
Also G2 people, with a case on, harder or easier to hit the back buttons?
5. E.S.1 (Posts: 297; Member since: 14 Sep 2013)
I just got mine LG G2 yesterday with a case.. there is no difference.
7. roldefol (Posts: 4097; Member since: 28 Jan 2011)
This is only interesting to me for the 32 GB option. The Moto X with 16 GB isn't competitive with the other Android flagships.