Verizon-bound Samsung Jasper with latest Snapdragon surfaces in benchmarks
0. phoneArena 23 Apr 2012, 03:49 posted on
May 3rd is right around the corner and while we are all waiting for the Samsung Galaxy S III to make its spectacular entry, another very interesting handset by Samsung surfaced…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. Fayeznoor (Posts: 65; Member since: 15 Nov 2011)
Victor, there is another mysterious Samsung Device being tested SGH-i747 with Snapdragon S4...quite possible this is next Galaxy for AT&T
4. rockstarlive (Posts: 307; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
Basically its a illusion LTE with dual core but priced cheap.
5. kshell1 (Posts: 1143; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
At this time considering the constraint on the s4 im pretty sure this thing isn't going to be cheap. Id say verizon is finally getting their version of the gs2.
6. J-LoTheGreat (Posts: 32; Member since: 07 Oct 2011)
Well lets hope it doesn't look like the picture because THAT is the Illusion!
7. shadowcell (Posts: 300; Member since: 28 Mar 2012)
With the S4 chip shortage reported by Qualcomm I'm fairly concerned about Samsung's direction. More good usage can be towards Verizon's HTC One S variant.
8. kshell1 (Posts: 1143; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
Im pretty sure that Sammy doesn't care about HTC's sales
9. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5653; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
huh. that's pretty strange. maybe it's a Galaxy SII+? o: