Verizon-bound Samsung Jasper with latest Snapdragon surfaces in benchmarks
2. Fayeznoor posted on 23 Apr 2012, 04:03 0 1
Victor, there is another mysterious Samsung Device being tested SGH-i747 with Snapdragon S4...quite possible this is next Galaxy for AT&T
4. rockstarlive posted on 23 Apr 2012, 05:42 1 0
Basically its a illusion LTE with dual core but priced cheap.
5. kshell1 posted on 23 Apr 2012, 06:19 0 1
At this time considering the constraint on the s4 im pretty sure this thing isn't going to be cheap. Id say verizon is finally getting their version of the gs2.
6. J-LoTheGreat posted on 23 Apr 2012, 07:56 1 0
Well lets hope it doesn't look like the picture because THAT is the Illusion!
7. shadowcell posted on 23 Apr 2012, 08:40 1 0
With the S4 chip shortage reported by Qualcomm I'm fairly concerned about Samsung's direction. More good usage can be towards Verizon's HTC One S variant.
8. kshell1 posted on 23 Apr 2012, 09:28 1 0
Im pretty sure that Sammy doesn't care about HTC's sales
9. KingKurogiii posted on 23 Apr 2012, 11:53 1 0
huh. that's pretty strange. maybe it's a Galaxy SII+? o: