Verizon announces first LTE handset - the Apple iPhone Landscape LTE
But this has finally come to an end. If everything goes according to plan, in a few months every Verizon user will be able to enjoy Doodle Jump (in landscape orientation), and actually surf the internet with blazing-fast LTE speeds!
(Note from the editor: The iPhone Landscape LTE, just like the iPhone 3GS, will not support multitasking, battery replacement or Bluetooth file transfer.)
via: PA Wireless Hoaxes corp.
27. bartoolz posted on 01 Apr 2010, 18:42 0 0
I think this may be it for me. I am done with phone arena. I am sick of them wasting my time with the same info over and over again, useless info, and even wrong info at times. What a let down. Phone Arena, I wish you the best of luck, lata!
30. pingpong posted on 01 Apr 2010, 21:23 0 0
Someone here is lacking in the humor department... or maybe just forgot what day it was? lol
2. uknow85 posted on 01 Apr 2010, 03:41 0 0
wow so will it only be in landscape mode all the time??
3. Tim6253AR posted on 01 Apr 2010, 03:47 0 0
It's sad that the only news phone arena can post is stupid april fools jokes. Everything else is just recycled news from the day before. I have a sense of humor...but with all of the rumors flying, I just don't think such nonsense should be posted. Even one fake would've been ok, but this is 3 before dawn. Is this going to go on all day? If so, at least don't tag the shit so my email is cluttered with the nonsense.
13. Nick040489 posted on 01 Apr 2010, 08:14 0 0
Wow if you don't like their news post don't come to the site. Simple concept.
19. bucky posted on 01 Apr 2010, 10:42 0 0
i absolutely agree with u nick. people come here specifically to bash phonearena. Not sure why they even spend the time doing it if they hate this place soo much.
31. testman22 posted on 01 Apr 2010, 21:25 0 0
Yea Tim you look really stupid now that theyve posted like 8 different stories after this one. good job
5. ToddD00 posted on 01 Apr 2010, 06:14 0 0
If they said... Phone will not incorporte v cast and a standard vzw ui. I would say it could be legit. But this is definite April fool. You know verizon will force a $60 a month 2gb limit on a what they like to call "island of misfit toys" phone. Remember verizon/droid fanboys,,, I'm sure apple will ,, how much trash verizon talked about the iPhone. If I were Steve I wouldn't even give verizon the pleasure of selling my product. I would say verizon go screw yourself and your customers.(something their good at: can we say "forced 20mb data plan":).. Cause I don't need your money.
6. merkeke posted on 01 Apr 2010, 06:34 0 0
for you my friend -1.... if you were steve jobs you would get it to verizon's 90mil plus customers. More devices sold on apples end. And for that data plan, the two major wireless companys (att and verizon) are implamenting the data plan for "3g or multimedia messaging phones". In that case should apple stop selling it to att becuase of that data plan?
15. ToddD00 posted on 01 Apr 2010, 08:40 0 0
You totally misread everything I typed. Happy April merkeke day!!
18. geemuni posted on 01 Apr 2010, 09:28 0 0
From what i see from the original comment was a Verizon bash which is ok either way by me. If you were adding to the april-foolness of this post then by all means elaborate. Anyway, it is about time they move that phone off the garbage service that is AT&T. I had the iPhone and left for the Motorola Droid because of service. I consider myself to be an Apple Fanboy, but i just can no longer get behind AT&T. If you were attempting to be funny via your comment, please hang up and try again.
8. tiolawa posted on 01 Apr 2010, 07:07 0 0
Definitely an April fools joke next thing we will here is that The Evo 4G won't be going to sprint but to Verizon?
9. Jyakotu posted on 01 Apr 2010, 07:17 0 0
The via: PA Wireless Hoaxes corp. obviously gave it away.
10. behold--me posted on 01 Apr 2010, 07:42 0 0
April fools. I wonder what news on this site is actually truth today. This is an ugly iPhone. Not even verizon wants this.
11. scottmbolt (unregistered) posted on 01 Apr 2010, 08:00 0 0
Is there any real news on this site today, or just a bunch of this stupid nonsense April fools bull shit?
12. jundibasam posted on 01 Apr 2010, 08:07 0 0
I thought it was very clever and funny. Good job PA. People need to get a sense of humor
14. Nick040489 posted on 01 Apr 2010, 08:16 0 0
Wow you people get pissed off about April Fool's. You know what day it is and you know exactly what all the phone news sites are gonna do. So stop whining about it and just don't click on the stories.
17. scottmbolt (unregistered) posted on 01 Apr 2010, 09:25 0 0
shut up nick.
20. Nick040489 posted on 01 Apr 2010, 10:47 0 0
Well am I not right? You can't complain too much about something that you didn't "prepare" yourself to handle.
21. eddysson posted on 01 Apr 2010, 10:57 0 0
if you have nothing important to say dont post nick ........
28. Nick040489 posted on 01 Apr 2010, 20:45 0 0
Actually no. I had something worth saying. You guys are just whining. Think about it.
29. eddysson posted on 01 Apr 2010, 21:15 0 0
still do not understand how you can have an account here if you do not like the comments of PhoneArena
25. blacksorrow24 posted on 01 Apr 2010, 15:43 0 0
presumptuous much! I can still have dreams can't I!
26. corporateJP posted on 01 Apr 2010, 16:59 0 0
Boy, some of the fanboys just got mad hot and bothered...