Verizon Samsung Galaxy S III pushed back by a day… again.
0. phoneArena 23 Jun 2012, 14:23 posted on
Last week the Samsung Galaxy S III’s release date on Verizon was moved from July 9th to July 10th. Verizon’s website has been changed yet again. Now it says the device will ship...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
71. thedarkside (Posts: 652; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
king youre right. he's crying like a little baby.
69. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5711; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
and then if i wanted to be a real d**k i could have pointed out all of the capitalization errors too but even i personally don't capitalize everything, it's actually kind of a quirk of mine so you don't see me bagging on people for their grammar for no reason. you understand what he's saying, you just can't come up with any better arguments. if you want to talk about intelligence you should come back ready to have an actual, intelligent conversation. ;)
68. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5711; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
it's a comment section of an article, nothing here really says that we're having a private discussion.
41. jabberwocky (Posts: 89; Member since: 21 Feb 2012)
I just came back to Verizon from TMo and I don't think it's that big of a deal. It's a few days, meh. The guy I ordered it from said it was part of their informal policy to "Underpromise and Overdeliver". I had to bite my tongue and keep quiet, because I didn't want to upset him that my experience has been "Underpromise and Overprice".
I've had AT&T and T Mobile - close friends have Sprint and in this area, Verizon really does come out on top. In my case, it's pricey but you get what you pay for.
23. RORYREVOLUTION (Posts: 3104; Member since: 12 Jan 2010)
I ordered my at&t sgs3 on June 21st and got it today. It was definitely Christmas for me. Loving the blazing fast HSPA+ network in my area, LTE can take its time lol
44. Wildmanfan (Posts: 238; Member since: 15 Jul 2010)
There you go! That is what I'm talking about. Enjoy your new phone my brother. Finally a dude who can see through the bulls**t.
27. SuperMaoriBro (Posts: 523; Member since: 23 Jun 2012)
I was just internalising a really complicated situation in my head
36. thedarkside (Posts: 652; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
drink apple juice because oj will kill you.
USsgs3sucks, youre a troll.
38. teerex42 (Posts: 204; Member since: 14 Jun 2012)
The usa3gsuck idiot doesn't know sh*t..f*ck the quad core.....4g lte on verizon and 2 gig of rm beats the snot out of the quad core phone!!!!!
42. jbjr43 (Posts: 50; Member since: 12 Jun 2012)
I wonder if the new date is when you can expect it to ship if you pre-ordered it today. I pre ordered mine June 6 with the expected ship date of 7/09/12.
72. MFJ (Posts: 17; Member since: 15 Apr 2009)
Yes to everyone for the 8000th time....as Verizon sells em, they push the date back for newer orders. First in, First out. They couldn't ship 5million or more phones the first day on the 9th.