Verizon Samsung Galaxy Nexus unboxing video hits YouTube
0. phoneArena 11 Dec 2011, 22:38 posted on
An AndroidCentral reader has gotten his hands on one of these devices and submitted an unboxing video. It is not know if this user, acquired his through Best Buy or another source, but he definitely has one in hand and filmed the unboxing for all of our viewing pleasure
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. sleepyjohnny (Posts: 151; Member since: 16 Dec 2009)
this is definitely within a verizon store in the back where they run technical support.
2. cfprelude (Posts: 136; Member since: 27 Oct 2011)
Agreed. I was going to suggest that as well. Glad its in the stores and ready for release.
6. Lionheartcahc (Posts: 20; Member since: 01 Nov 2011)
the big problem is that it has been in stores since at least last Thursday though!! so it has been ready for release and we should all have one by now...but we don't. i had the same box,packaging and phone in my hand at 10:00am Thursday and don't own it
3. idaman12000 (Posts: 39; Member since: 03 May 2011)
phone looks lame and person thats speaking should speak more about the phone of what it can and cant do and also turn it on to show what it looks like and go through features.
5. Phullofphil (Posts: 801; Member since: 10 Feb 2009)
Why you don't believ it's a phone. It's the same as the one that's released but with LTE. If you want to know just look at the review of the gsm version or review of ics and you will get the experience of 99% of what's on the phone.