Verizon Press Conference Live Coverage!
0. phoneArena posted on 06 Jan 2011, 14:49
This is our live coverage of Verizon's CES 2011 press conference, at which the carrier is expected to reveal its first official LTE handset, the HTC Thunderbolt...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. JeffdaBeat posted on 06 Jan 2011, 14:59 1 1
I imagine everyone wants to hear some news about a CDMA iPhone...although you know that's something only Apple will be able to announce. We shall see what goes down...
9. stopcryinitsjusafone posted on 06 Jan 2011, 17:16 0 0
It's going to be great when it comes out questlove, I mean its going to amazing what we know as a phone, great service great camera, great magnet so it can help you take that piercing out of your lip and help the flow of blood to your brain... good stuff I LOVE IPHONE!!!!! APPLE!!!!
2. calamazoo (unregistered) posted on 06 Jan 2011, 15:06 0 0
I bet Apple will announce it at its MacWorld in the end of January. Here we will see the Thunderbolt, LG Revolution and maybe the Samsung LTE phone. Still can't wait, though
4. Tre-Nitty posted on 06 Jan 2011, 15:10 0 0
What up jeffdabeat, I don't see them announcing cdma iphone either. I personally am only checking now to see what they come with new phones in general. I'm with AT&T and waiting for the infuse but I love to see what the competition has as well.
5. calamazoo (unregistered) posted on 06 Jan 2011, 15:18 0 0
Man, the Infuse is a sweet phone, better than the Galaxy S, because it has a flash, hehe
6. jogutier posted on 06 Jan 2011, 15:18 0 0
It was said that the iPhone was pulled from Verizon's CES showing for the Android line up to get all the attention.
7. phonegeek26 (unregistered) posted on 06 Jan 2011, 15:41 0 0
iphone is not coming out for cmda at all...
10. iWantHTC (unregistered) posted on 06 Jan 2011, 18:58 0 0
I think a Verizon branded iPhone is a little to late!! Android is stealing all the shine on all carriers!