Verizon Motorola Droid RAZR just a penny at Amazon
0. phoneArena 11 Aug 2012, 09:46 posted on
Amazon Wireless has just slashed the on-contract price of this sleek Android-powered handset down to just a penny. While deals like this are usually exclusive to new customers, this time around even those who are...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5685; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
as much as i like this phone i can't say it's a good buy. either get the SIII or wait for the Razr HD.
4. mas11 (Posts: 1034; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
Well it is a good buy if you're not looking to spend anything on a new phone, but if you want the latest and greatest and you're willing to pay you are absolutely correct.
6. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5685; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
it's a stupid notion to get an out of date phone just because you're too impatient to save for one that will serve you better over the course of your contract. i can never stress enough to let people know that the money you pay for acquiring the device is insignificant next to the money you're paying to essentially own the device for the next two years of your life.
8. mas11 (Posts: 1034; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
Some people just want a good smartphone, not the best one.
9. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5685; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
they just want a good one because they don't want to pay for the best one which is silly.
10. Das70 (Posts: 124; Member since: 05 Jan 2011)
NO. What is silly is people like you who will pay top dollar for a phone that does essentially the same as the one for a penny does. Though I find it SILLY to even be on these contract networks any longer these days..... those that want to stay dont want to pay big bucks on a new release phone in addition to outrageously high service charges,
11. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5685; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
well then you sir have shallow views on phones.
2. technut (Posts: 52; Member since: 03 Aug 2012)
The RAZR was a penny last November thru Amazon wireless... hardly a deal nearly a year later. Just sayin'
5. g2a5b0e (Posts: 3428; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
A penny for almost anything is a good deal.
3. networkdood (Posts: 6330; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
I did that deal.... still a great deal