Verizon Moto X will get Moto Maker options later this year
1. xpr3ss10n (Posts: 58; Member since: 15 Dec 2011)
On Verizon's timeline, Later this year means 12/31/13. This phone is such a fail~
2. rtol1 (Posts: 21; Member since: 18 Jul 2013)
So, if I decided to get a custom made Moto X through Verizon, would I get it with a locked or unlocked bootloader?
3. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5688; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
the only way you'd get an unlocked variant is through the Play Store but being that there is a Play Store variant there will probably be an unlock exploit for the locked variants.
7. rtol1 (Posts: 21; Member since: 18 Jul 2013)
Locked bootloader, huh? That diminishes things for me a bit, but I'll still consider the Moto X when I decide to get a new phone in the near future.
6. Jeradiah3 (Posts: 1017; Member since: 11 Feb 2010)
This phone looks to become the "Galaxy S3" of Motorola. I wouldnt be surprised if the Moto X becomes that popular
8. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 7043; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Why would Verizon get this one when they already have the BEST MOTOROLA PHONE RAZR MAXX. typical Verizon