Verizon Moto X signup page goes live, shows subtle carrier branding
0. phoneArena 12 Aug 2013, 19:55 posted on
We've already seen a number of leaks on the Verizon variant of the Motorola Moto X, but if you're in the market for some official information on the device, the official signup page has gone live. You can get on the list to get information sent directly to you on when the device will be released, and also likely info if Verizon puts it up for pre-order. But, the most interesting part of the page is the carrier branding on the device...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. softfurryanus (banned) (Posts: 232; Member since: 09 Jul 2013)
If they load it with bloatware and ruin the near-pure android on this....
3. Zero0 (Posts: 557; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
There's still going to be Verizon bloatware. I've read that it is toned down a bit from what you'd usually find, at least.
2. ocilfa (Posts: 283; Member since: 03 Aug 2012)
Not terrible placement. I still think the Note II had the worst possible placement of the verizon logo.
4. btbotimtim (Posts: 126; Member since: 08 Dec 2010)
i think lg g2 will be the worst on logo placement.
6. Napalm_3nema (Posts: 571; Member since: 14 Jun 2013)
I would try one if ATT wasn't ensuring the bootloader is locked.
7. SmartPhoneStream (Posts: 155; Member since: 21 Jun 2012)
Wow they even refrained them from putting the 4G LTE Logo
8. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 5467; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Why would Verizon get another Motorola phone when they have the best MOTOROLA RAZR MAXX/HD phones when no one else can't get their hands on the MAXX.
9. Penywyz (banned) (Posts: 255; Member since: 13 Aug 2013)
There's 3 Droids and the X coming to Verizon later this month between the 20th and the 29th, all of which blow the MAXX HD and the MAXX out of the water. That's why Verizon is releasing new Motorola phones...