Verizon HTC One passes through FCC
0. phoneArena 09 Jul 2013, 18:38 posted on
The HTC One has been rumored to be coming to Verizon sometime this month, but of course there are a few necessary things that have to happen before a device can be released. One of those necessities is that the device has to pass through the FCC, and we are finally seeing that with the Verizon HTC One...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Birds (Posts: 918; Member since: 21 Nov 2011)
I know this is good news and all but this news seriously pissed me off... All I got to say is Verizon...you dumb...
3. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 5468; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
HTC still needs too update their phone
5. roldefol (Posts: 2855; Member since: 28 Jan 2011)
March: "So, everyone's talking about this HTC One thing. Pfft. Good luck with that, HTC. You're nothing without the Droid name."
April: "Yeah, we don't need the One. We have the Droid DNA."
May: "...okay, people are still talking about the One. We don't need that, right? We've got this Droid DNA 2 thing planned. That'll be way bigger than the One."
June: "Eh, screw the Droid DNA 2. Ahem...BIG NEWS! We're gonna sell the ONE! But we won't tell you when. P A R T A Y!"
July: "BIG NEWS! We've got a new DROID ULTRA on the way!! Oh, and the One."
6. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5470; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
hahaha, yeah, what a ride Verizon has been sending us on. xD
7. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5470; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
of course it'll be a Global Phone. most high-end Verizon devices are now globally supported.
8. RomeoJDR (Posts: 237; Member since: 09 Dec 2011)
and they'll sell it for $200 as the other carriers are now charging $50
9. dirtydirty00 (Posts: 241; Member since: 21 Jan 2011)
this is what has me bummed while i wait....