Verizon Galaxy Nexus en route to stores, final packaging leaked
0. phoneArena 05 Dec 2011, 13:56 posted on
A new tipster claims that retail units of the elusive Verizon Galaxy Nexus are being shipped to stores this week, and as evidence supplies the first photos of the retail packaging for the 4G Galaxy Nexus...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
15. Synack (Posts: 677; Member since: 05 Jul 2011)
Finally can trade in this tiny screen iPhone 4S.
22. The_Miz (Posts: 1496; Member since: 06 Apr 2011)
So you gonna downgrade from a mustang to a jalopy lol?
Btw, go on ahead and thumb this comment down. Android fans are bitter enough to do so.
23. willardcw4 (Posts: 169; Member since: 01 Oct 2011)
Not an Android fan, but you're welcome.
25. bobnnate (Posts: 25; Member since: 28 Aug 2011)
i think you mean upgrade from something that wont have flash and minimal customization, to something that does and has almost no limit on customization
27. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
The Miz just STFU for once at least he's getting a better phone.
38. mctcm (Posts: 204; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
Haha the miz thinks a mustang is a nice car.
39. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
isnt the jalopy the one that has the weekly issues after weekly issues.. that you generally feel that you paid too much for, and your non jalopy driving friends make fun of you for buying?
So.. wouldn't he be getting rid of the jalopy and going to the FERRARI in this case? :)
6. protozeloz (Posts: 5396; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
You ready to buy it? Sure wanna see how you like it :3
43. ayephoner (Posts: 850; Member since: 09 Jun 2009)
yeah, i really think so.
the only way i wouldnt is if i caught wind of something cooler coming along soon, but im so tired of waiting (been sitting on an upgrade for over a year).
plus, i really do like this device. i have an X with 2.2 now, which is a good phone, but crashes often. i had a palm pre plus before this and i LOVED webOS. take my phone, make it much faster, bigger better screen, more stability and some webOS flair...............i know im going to love this thing.
5. Adianshadows (Posts: 66; Member since: 22 Nov 2011)
Quick, Time to check my enroute purchase orders!!!
8. Bethistopheles (Posts: 25; Member since: 13 Oct 2011)
Please tell me you're posting from Ohio and that the answer is they're on their way. :D
(I won't hold my breath)
9. Adianshadows (Posts: 66; Member since: 22 Nov 2011)
Nope, PA... sorry bud but when I get the phone a few days before everyone Ill let you guys know what a fantastic phone it is :D
11. theBankRobber (Posts: 681; Member since: 22 Sep 2011)
This is great news for Verizon users, Im hoping to just get some ICS on my Photon within a couple of months.
24. Booya (Posts: 8; Member since: 11 Nov 2011)
I would love to get some ICS on my tbolt too! Boo Ya!!
32. dinzle (Posts: 21; Member since: 03 Dec 2011)
at the rate the released gingerbread... I don't know about that
33. Cwebb (Posts: 501; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
Same here with the Evo 3d
Its a shame the Evo and the Photon didn't get the same marketing the SGS2 did, otherwise they would be 2 of the best selling phones this year
12. LewsTherin006 (Posts: 140; Member since: 18 Nov 2011)
Lets go VZ! hurry up so i can get the HSPA+ verison on another carrier!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
13. Adianshadows (Posts: 66; Member since: 22 Nov 2011)
Why would you want a HSPA+ if you could get the better, LTE version?
14. omarc26 (Posts: 360; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
Im with lewis i also want the hspa+ version because some of us like me live were verizon is not good and at&t works fine.
20. jacky_luvsjrod (Posts: 53; Member since: 26 May 2010)
I also agree with lewis i want the gsm hspa+ version of this phone only if it came to at&t... because like he said u can use it on different carriers all u gotta is unlock them and pop in a sim card from the place you going something u cannot do with the verizon LTE version for those who travel europe or mexico or canada or asia whereever they go they never have to pay roaming charges cuz u just buy a local sim from the place ur going. Ive done it before with my at&t iphone 4 i got it unlocked and used it in mexico with a Telcel sim and everything worked perfect i got 3G data, calling etc everything worked all without having to pay them high roaming fees once i got back to miami i put my at&t sim and everything went back to normal.
30. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
AdianShadows. I have a Atrix with H+. I have no problems with my service. Its better than 3G.
17. Mr.Mr.Upgrade (Posts: 474; Member since: 30 Aug 2011)
And the Verizon team does it again scoreee, the other carriers don't stand a chance,