Verizon Galaxy Nexus Jelly Bean update finally rolling out
0. phoneArena 21 Sep 2012, 10:27 posted on
This one is real folks. After months of testing by Verizon, the Jelly Bean update for the Verizon Galaxy Nexus has finally been approved and is rolling out to users. And, as always, it looks like Google had a great idea by releasing the Galaxy Nexus on Verizon...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
58. ap1989 (Posts: 143; Member since: 12 Oct 2011)
I just 4.1.1 update this morning and now booting up the phone takes 3 mins
anyone else having this problem
59. ap1989 (Posts: 143; Member since: 12 Oct 2011)
nevermind fixed it just reset & restore to factory settings now it only takes 30 sec to boot up
62. jimmybo (Posts: 4; Member since: 01 Sep 2012)
got my update last night and its AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
63. Malique001 (Posts: 58; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
Got mine yesterday morning, f**kin love JB!
64. ronjr123 (Posts: 60; Member since: 16 Feb 2012)
Have one of these in the family and still haven't gotten the update.
65. ChafedBanana (Posts: 352; Member since: 20 Sep 2011)
I'm downloading mine now over WIFI even though my phone's rooted and I already have Vicious JB. I just wanna check out what VZW's offical one is all about.
66. Malique001 (Posts: 58; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
I dunno if this has happened to anyone else, but my Galaxy Nexus slowed down after the first day and a half of running JB. Complete bs IMO.