Verizon DROID X ad mistakenly features iPhone screen
0. phoneArena posted on 30 Nov 2010, 22:26
iPhone loyalists should be pleased to see Verizon's new holiday print ad for the Motorola DROID X, which mistakenly features an iPhone's Google Maps screen capture, instead of the Android version...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. Taylor (unregistered) posted on 01 Dec 2010, 09:00 1 1
7. smpdx posted on 01 Dec 2010, 14:22 0 0
Let them have it. Its a piece.
i wouldnt even want to sell those pieces of junk. Its behind the tech curve, new UGLIER design, antenna problems, no interchangeable battery, no flash, face talk is only on wi-fi, and the screen cracks easy than ever! Oh... I almost forgot, its not open source and they control everything you see and do.
This is why, when you go into a store, the reps try to sell you a captivate instead of an iphone.
4. WD40 posted on 01 Dec 2010, 09:12 1 0
What could be sweeter than being able to run iphone software on a Droid? It would be a bigger achievement for society than the abolition of slavery.
6. ihateapple (unregistered) posted on 01 Dec 2010, 12:43 1 0
It's already been done...
8. testman22 posted on 01 Dec 2010, 17:48 0 0
I guarantee the verizon iphone will not be sold till at least may 2011
10. TR_Train (unregistered) posted on 04 Dec 2010, 00:10 0 0
unless you're a geek with both the I-phone and the Driod X..... who really can tell the difference or is paying attention that hard to realize that there is a difference?