Verizon Communications considers its options with Verizon Wireless and Vodafone PLC
0. phoneArena posted on 05 Mar 2013, 16:08
Verizon Communications is thinking long and hard about trying to obtain all of Verizon Wireless which is its most profitable division; Verizon Communication owns 55% of the largest mobile carrier in the United States and the remaining 45% is owned by European company Vodafone PLC which is looking to sell off its minority stakes in other companies...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. vincent95 posted on 05 Mar 2013, 17:02 1 1
If you want to raise the profit of your businesses, why not bring back Unlimited Data? Or at least let customers who want to upgrade keep it!
4. alouden posted on 05 Mar 2013, 17:17 4 0
I like unlimited data too, but I agree with belovedson: it makes no sense.
5. ayephoner posted on 05 Mar 2013, 19:11 2 1
well, it would retain customers. that is one of the big reasons (of many) that i left verizon.
of course, i transferred my unlimited plan to a friend, so technically they didnt lose a customer. i guess.
6. annonymous1 posted on 05 Mar 2013, 20:35 0 0
how did you transfer your unlimted plan to a friend???? i would like to know because my friend wants to upgrade his phone to a new phone but doesnt wanna pay full price so hes going to get rid of his unlimited plan, but i want it. So how did you do it???
7. laheelahee posted on 05 Mar 2013, 20:56 0 0
assumption of liability
10. VZWEMPLOYEE posted on 06 Mar 2013, 17:55 0 0
Your comment is off base. Verizon Wireless has the lowest churn out of all companies look at the numbers
9. VZWEMPLOYEE posted on 06 Mar 2013, 17:53 0 0
Verizon Wireless is the most profitable wireless company YOY and has the lowest churn of all companies. LTE is the future At&t was late but is on board Sprint is broke but trying and T-Mobile is a none factor. Look at the numbers which are published
2. luis_lopez_351 posted on 05 Mar 2013, 17:11 0 0
What are the pros and cons to this? this is very poor news reporting. Is someone holding back the truth, or not digging hard enough.
8. Reluctant_Human posted on 06 Mar 2013, 10:49 0 0
It would make no sense for Vodafone to sell their share of VZW. All they have to do is sit back and cash a check that gets larger every year.