Verizon CFO sees Apple iPhone 5 launching in Q4
0. phoneArena posted on 22 Jul 2012, 14:51
Verizon CFO Fran Shammo dropped a hint during Big Red's latest quarterly earnings conference call, that the eagerly awaited Apple iPhone 5 will be launched in the fourth quarter of this year; during the call, the executive made a reference to a "big smartphone" coming in the fourth quarter...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. Non_Sequitur posted on 22 Jul 2012, 15:12 5
Wow! You posted EXACTLY what I was going to post. :o
8. Non_Sequitur posted on 22 Jul 2012, 15:25 4
Thanks! Indeed they do. c:
5. Roomaku posted on 22 Jul 2012, 15:17 0
LOL wonder how long it will be untill t-mobile gets this 2014 maybe?
28. MISTER_H (banned) posted on 22 Jul 2012, 18:36 2
lets hope wish they dont get it. Atleast Tmobile dosnt
want that cr?p restricted phone.....
6. paulyyd posted on 22 Jul 2012, 15:19 1
t-mobile will start offering the iPhone this year. Mark my words
7. Djthunderballs posted on 22 Jul 2012, 15:25 4
These aren't the droids you're looking for...
12. Non_Sequitur posted on 22 Jul 2012, 15:45 1
Actually, a tmo employee said that they will pretty soon, likely sometime this year. I'd love it if they didn't though.
14. thedarkside posted on 22 Jul 2012, 15:53 0
well touche sir... but ill believe it when i see it.
16. paulyyd posted on 22 Jul 2012, 16:04 0
Lol you'll see bud
34. thedarkside posted on 23 Jul 2012, 12:45 0
ill ask a buddy of mine to confirm and ill get back to you guys.
29. MISTER_H (banned) posted on 22 Jul 2012, 18:37 0
Count me in. Me2......
19. Non_Sequitur posted on 22 Jul 2012, 16:53 2
There's never anything new, and when there is, it's not new to Android phones. Apple fans just have to live with that.
11. lubba posted on 22 Jul 2012, 15:45 1
Oh it has LTE! Well I guess they'll sell it. Wait, they'll sell anything Apple.
15. Roomaku posted on 22 Jul 2012, 15:57 0
Actually Verizon has made a pretty massive push with it's Droid series of phones having faster speeds, and "all day battery life" compared to iPhones. There are number of commercials for Droid series for Verizon, and very little for the iPhone on Verizon (ie Verizon logo at the end of an Apple ad). So it'll be interesting to see if Verizon really push the new iPhone.
13. Hammerfest posted on 22 Jul 2012, 15:48 2
Its so narrow it sickens me...
I HATE narrow devices...
22. serious9010 posted on 22 Jul 2012, 17:10 1
You're narrow since you are able to have a feeling as strong as hate towards a device. IT'S JUST A PHONE.
36. Roomaku posted on 23 Jul 2012, 16:23 0
I know i feel like im going to snap the Droid Razr when I was playing with my friends!
37. Roomaku posted on 23 Jul 2012, 16:24 0
Or if you meant Narrow minded devices I don't follow LOL
17. theBankRobber posted on 22 Jul 2012, 16:14 0
Apple knows if they give T-Mobile the new iPhone this year, they have a greater chance of taking some of T-Mobile android user base away. If they don't spread the iPhone to other carriers then they stand a chance of losing out on users who are looking forward to buy the iPhone without changing carriers. Apple has grown alot more last year thanks to Verizon and Sprint selling the iPhone, and I know they are tired of losing out to Android. Just my honest opinion on the matter.
18. master0fursinz posted on 22 Jul 2012, 16:19 0
HAHA.. "big smartphone" does not equal iphone. maybe all those leaked shots of the 5+ inch droids are not "big smartphones".
32. JunitoNH posted on 23 Jul 2012, 10:59 0
Funny Verizon has never publicly stated Razr has out sold the iPhone; most report come from analyst. When are they going to release the official figures? He seem happy to releasing the iPhone.