Verizon CFO: Pleased with holiday sales even beyond the DROID
1. Trevsx1000 (Posts: 33; Member since: 08 Dec 2009)
Golly gee whiz phonearena I sure can't wait for the Omnia 2 to come out in all of negative one week!!!
2. hawk62 (Posts: 320; Member since: 21 Nov 2009)
I second that I guess that phone we played with last week to c if the wife liked that new swype typing must have been the omnia 1.99 Cant wait to c the omnia 2
5. Trevsx1000 (Posts: 33; Member since: 08 Dec 2009)
Aw phone arena good job cleaning up (if only after some people readyour article)! If you ever need a pre-publishing editor feel free to drop me a line!!!
3. pdub73 (Posts: 32; Member since: 25 Nov 2008)
either I'm late and Phone Arena made a correction, or you guys mis-read the article...
4. hawk62 (Posts: 320; Member since: 21 Nov 2009)
It said upcoming omnia 2 They must have changed the story
8. dandirk (unregistered)
I love the fact they say the boost is due to people getting data packages so customers can take advantage of the web... Forcing/mandetory data packages on smart phones didn't have anything to do with that I am sure!
9. tonyc_42 (Posts: 61; Member since: 18 Aug 2009)
why would you even want a pda/droid/bb without a data plan anyways??? it's like building a sand castle with a bull dozer. you just don't need that much power!