Verizon CFO: Pleased with holiday sales even beyond the DROID
1. Trevsx1000 posted on 20 Oct 2010, 01:44 0 0
Golly gee whiz phonearena I sure can't wait for the Omnia 2 to come out in all of negative one week!!!
2. hawk62 posted on 08 Dec 2009, 18:59 0 0
I second that I guess that phone we played with last week to c if the wife liked that new swype typing must have been the omnia 1.99 Cant wait to c the omnia 2
5. Trevsx1000 posted on 08 Dec 2009, 21:29 0 0
Aw phone arena good job cleaning up (if only after some people readyour article)! If you ever need a pre-publishing editor feel free to drop me a line!!!
3. pdub73 posted on 08 Dec 2009, 20:53 0 0
either I'm late and Phone Arena made a correction, or you guys mis-read the article...
4. hawk62 posted on 08 Dec 2009, 21:01 0 0
It said upcoming omnia 2 They must have changed the story
8. dandirk (unregistered) posted on 09 Dec 2009, 14:57 0 0
I love the fact they say the boost is due to people getting data packages so customers can take advantage of the web... Forcing/mandetory data packages on smart phones didn't have anything to do with that I am sure!
9. tonyc_42 posted on 09 Dec 2009, 16:24 0 0
why would you even want a pda/droid/bb without a data plan anyways??? it's like building a sand castle with a bull dozer. you just don't need that much power!