Verizon CEO Lowell McAdam cancels keynote address at CES
0. phoneArena 03 Jan 2012, 22:37 posted on
A scheduling change has forced Verizon CEO Lowell McAdam to cancel his keynote speech at the CES in Las Vegas; Big Red recently made the headlines by imposing a $2 convenience charge on customers using certain payment methods...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. JGuinan007 (Posts: 674; Member since: 19 May 2011)
NO!!!! NO!!!! Lowell say it aint so!!! NO!!! LOWELL!!!!!
2. JGuinan007 (Posts: 674; Member since: 19 May 2011)
YO where's my $2? you tryin to dodge me?
3. JGuinan007 (Posts: 674; Member since: 19 May 2011)
YO where's my LTE? you tryin to dodge me?
4. Mr.Mr.Upgrade (Posts: 474; Member since: 30 Aug 2011)
Yo get a job stop dodging work brokey
5. dZW (Posts: 23; Member since: 16 Jun 2008)
Honestly this should have been checked for errors before publishing. Disappointed PA.
6. DROIDX0430 (Posts: 467; Member since: 24 Nov 2010)
Maybe because to date VW HASN'T RELEASED ANY LTE phone without MAJOR PROBLEMS!!! THUNDERBOLT, REVOLUTION, BIONIC, RAZR, NEXUS--pick any one---on top of the $2.00 FEE FOR PAYING YOUR BILL and having the most EXPENSIVE NON-WORKING LTE devices!!!!!
7. DROIDX0430 (Posts: 467; Member since: 24 Nov 2010)
on top of the most expensive Galaxy Nexus released to date that's full of bugs!!!!!! I would come up with an excuse also to not be a keynote speaker!