Verizon: Almost half the data traffic on our network goes through our LTE pipeline
0. phoneArena posted on 11 Jan 2013, 12:24
With over 400 markets covered with its 4G LTE signal, Verizon is the top LTE provider in the country and has the devices to take advantage of the faster speed that data travels through the pipeline; with all of these great 4G LTE phones available for its customers, Big Red says that nearly 50% of all data traffic carried by Verizon goes through its LTE pipeline...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. nwright94 (unregistered) posted on 11 Jan 2013, 12:34 4 0
It's blazing fast so it's easier to actually do things. Coming from AT&T to Verizon I love their LTE but those small amounts of time when I do have 3G, it's so slow.
3. SuperAndroidEvo posted on 11 Jan 2013, 12:52 5 1
All 3G compared to Verizon's 4G LTE is very slow, not just Verizon's. I really love & I am VERY spoiled by Verizon Wireless. My life has changed in the way I use mobile thanks to Verizon Wireless' insane 4G LTE.
5. Droid_X_Doug posted on 11 Jan 2013, 13:40 3 1
"My life has changed in the way I use mobile thanks to Verizon Wireless' insane 4G LTE."
Yup-per on that account. It used to be that I would not bother downloading e-mail attachments because it was just too painful waiting for the download to complete. Now, I immediately click on the attachment. VZW's LTE really has changed the way I use mobile.
6. SuperAndroidEvo posted on 11 Jan 2013, 14:07 0 1
I was like that also. Getting those email attachments was like watching the grass grow. Endlessly painful. Remember dealing with the horrible constant buffering of videos.
Ohh those were the GLORY days. lol
Now I don't even think about it. I can do anything on demand. It's truly a pleasure.
7. Droid_X_Doug posted on 11 Jan 2013, 15:13 2 0
At the Drs. office waiting for appointment - 34.5 Mb/s down.... Better than Comcast cable modem.
8. nwright94 (unregistered) posted on 11 Jan 2013, 18:59 0 0
Everything is better than Comcast haha. I have it and its always going out.
10. Berzerk000 posted on 12 Jan 2013, 12:59 0 0
I average 30 down on Comcast with peaks of 35 or so. I guess you just have bad service with them.
2. Droid_X_Doug posted on 11 Jan 2013, 12:46 7 0
Who in their right mind would want a slow network? By the end of 2013, VZW has promised their entire network will be LTE. Meanwhile AT&T has a crap network (according to people at T-Mo, that is).
4. Tre-Nitty posted on 11 Jan 2013, 13:14 1 9
I love my at&t LTE!. We have verizon for work and I absolutely hate it.
9. CRICKETownz posted on 11 Jan 2013, 23:32 1 0
must be in one of those areas where Verizon doesn't work too well...which happens