Verizon, AT&T and T-Mobile all confirm support for BlackBerry 10 (Sprint as well!)
0. phoneArena 09 Jan 2013, 21:05 posted on
With BlackBerry 10 about three weeks from getting introduced, the nation's top four carriers confirmed that BlackBerry 10 devices will be coming to their smartphone lineup; Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile and Sprint each said that they will carry BlackBerry 10 models and you might recalll the recent picture of the BlackBerry Z10 wearing Verizon's branding...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. aquariumdude (Posts: 40; Member since: 11 Jan 2012)
Hmm Sprint seems to very stubborn with Windows Phone 8 and Blackberry 10. I really do feel sorry for Sprint users.
4. MC1123 (Posts: 1242; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
actually sprint also confirmed that they will carry blackberry 10!!! they actually tweet it to a costumer!! they said just be patient because it's coming
6. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Cause Sprint Verizon and T-Mobile don't, dislike WP cause there failing!
12. papss (unregistered)
Huh? That made no sense
2. Birds (Posts: 1003; Member since: 21 Nov 2011)
Sprint is like becoming the anti-network for new platforms....What is going on with them?
5. MC1123 (Posts: 1242; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
no, not really... they will support the upcoming Firefox as well!! they apart confirm that they will carry blackberry 10 months ago... and they reply to a tweet regarding if they will carry blackberry 10 device.. and they said yes...
3. marleneamaro (Posts: 4; Member since: 24 Dec 2012)
as of right now it seems like WP is on the rise, So this is the perfect time reintroduce BB to the world once more; let people get acquainted with this OS for those who've only known about iOS & Android
7. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Where is Nicholas Oliver and Pikapowerise....?
9. Nikolas.Oliver (banned) (Posts: 1574; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
here i am...btw pikapowerize's real name is junfe al mark,
8. JohnnyBravo (Posts: 105; Member since: 02 Dec 2012)
Really looking forward to BB 10. They wont dominate but eventually they will sell well...I believe if RIM gains some momentum this year then they will be happy with that. Baby steps!
10. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5867; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
More like stop the migration of BB users to Android, iOS and WP. Scoble's comments weren't exactly portending a reversal of BBs fortunes.