Verizon 4G LTE coverage/markets list
0. phoneArena posted on 13 Jun 2012, 03:00
Verizon's 4G LTE network is currently the largest LTE network in the U.S. See if your are has coverage!...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. zhypher_23 posted on 13 Jun 2012, 03:17 0 0
That's alot of Places, I wonder how my 4G Signal will be at the North Pole....
4. Non_Sequitur posted on 13 Jun 2012, 05:54 0 0
Wooooooooooooooooooow. Once my contract is up (they'll probably have LTE+, lol) I'm definitely going with Verizon.
5. stillthisguy posted on 13 Jun 2012, 10:09 0 0
Council Bluffs is in Iowa, not Nebraska. No one wants to claim that town.
6. itzmando posted on 13 Jun 2012, 12:59 0 0
VZW needs to upgrade their towers in Ventura County for LTE extended coverage.
I mean my county is right in between Santa Barbara, CA and Los Angeles, CA. Will have to wait and hope I get LTE later this year.
7. RORYREVOLUTION posted on 13 Jun 2012, 20:16 0 0
I'm still waiting for LTE in my area got it about 20 miles from me in every direction tho. Its just a matter of time!
8. nnaatthhaannx2 posted on 19 Jun 2012, 22:31 0 0
Not really accurate.
Just at first glance, I can see that some cities are missing from the list.
Just because it isn't listed on Verizon's website does not mean the coverage is not avaible in that area. For example, places like Key West, FL and Kissimmee, FL are not listed and they have had coverage for awhile. Also, some places are in "testing" as you could say, and they were added recently. Either way, not the most accurate way to present the data.