Velocity Mobile reveals more of its Odyssey interface

0. phoneArena 03 Sep 2008, 09:04 posted on

The Windows Mobile phone manufacturer revealed its first two models at the CTIA show in April, but now shows more information on its interface, also hinting that Vodafone UK…

you said that this phone had "ease of use". IT IS SIMPLE AND EASY. you never said they were trying to impress you. It is sleek lookng though. The icons are colourful and stand out on the black background. It is everything they promised you.

posted on 03 Sep 2008, 11:50

2. jay_lo (unregistered)

i wouldnt mind having this OS in like a standard windows mobile device. it seems flashy and i like it. it also seems super easy to use.!!

posted on 04 Sep 2008, 08:48

3. Gus (unregistered)

I love the home screen, its no buggy as the tochflo or the samsung omnia!

posted on 04 Sep 2008, 13:36

4. WhoaShutItDown (unregistered)

I'll admit it's pretty, but be warned...it's still window moble...

posted on 07 Sep 2008, 23:49

Did Bill Gates run over your dog as a child? Windows Mobile is an awesome OS... a little outdate but awesome. I have been using WinMo devices since 2003 and the only times it crashes on me is when I try doing too much stuff on the phone, like steam video while txting, or have too many applications running in the background. USER ERROR!!!!! That's why people hate Vista and and hate on windows mobile, I would say that 99.99999901% of all issues with windows is user error. The other.00000019% is attributed to the OS. Windows has had a professional mobile platform for around 10 years now, Apple only one, so of course apple's is going to look better, it was designed to look better than WinMo on purpose so Steve Jobs and his cohort of highly paid advertising agents could market an inferior product that looks very pretty. The only cool thing about the iPhone is the multitough. I would rather own an iPod Touch and a WinMo phone than an iPhone as the only time it works is on Wi-Fi anyways. I am glad that more people are tweaking hte WinMo OS. Maybe Microsoft will release a "pretty" version with WinMo 7.

posted on 05 Sep 2008, 08:04

5. paperchaser (unregistered)

it looks a lil like the pointUI homescreen, but does look very nice

posted on 17 Sep 2008, 09:10

7. daffodil (unregistered)

All trying to ape the HTC TouchFLO. HTC has experience and enough R&D to pull off a feat like TouchFLO. I believe it will be difficult for a newcomer like Velocity match that....