VP of iOS, Scott Forstall, will also testify at the Apple vs Samsung trial
0. phoneArena 01 Aug 2012, 03:06 posted on
Apple has submitted its latest list of witnesses and among the others we find the name of Scott Forstall - Senior Vice President of iOS Software at Apple. He will be...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
i wish this war will end..... its really annoying....
4. joey_sfb (Posts: 1973; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
The war would not end this life time as Apple started this war with a 60 billons war chest. They would rather burn every single cent to stop others from making money than to innovate themselves.
With billons on R&D they could have come up with so much more, now they are using it to sue over round rectangle phones and tablets. Using court injunction to bleed the competition.
So to Sir Jonathan Ive, please shut the hell up!
2. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
i hope the wrong will be corrected... and i hope they will just concentrate on innovations and there products!
3. andro. (Posts: 1927; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
Its funny,I recognise this guys face from being one of the apple vps almost crying in awe in a promo apple video for the 2006 technology of video calling becoming available for iPhone under the name face time!
5. androidornothing (Posts: 143; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
This guys face is so annoying I just want to slap him. And plus he's a second Steve jobs.