User Manual for the HTC Thunderbolt surfaces
0. phoneArena 15 Mar 2011, 03:50 posted on
With the release of the HTC Thunderbolt looking to hit the stores on March 17, it's no surprise that after some diffing on Verizon's site, we were able to find the User Manual for the phone. A few highlights from the 339 pages include an overview of the phone, how to use the Sense UI interface, placing & receiving calls, saving contacts to the phone and SIM card (remember all 4G LTE devices use one),
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Ralston1983 (Posts: 65; Member since: 03 Feb 2011)
if not, the app tango works just as well. just not as wide spread used.
2. PCMagician (Posts: 2; Member since: 15 Oct 2008)
I'm wondering if that was the idea of not adding Skype, to promote Tango...
4. luis_lopez_351 (Posts: 951; Member since: 18 Nov 2010)
This is a terrible manual -___-" where is the "How to blend this crap" instructions???
5. Tom and Jerry (unregistered)
What gives with this manual? Does it only open on PC's and not Mac's?
6. DROIDUSER4LIFE (unregistered)
MAC's ...APPLE PRODUCT ...BOOOOOO !