User Manual for the HTC Thunderbolt surfaces
0. phoneArena posted on 15 Mar 2011, 03:50
With the release of the HTC Thunderbolt looking to hit the stores on March 17, it's no surprise that after some diffing on Verizon's site, we were able to find the User Manual for the phone. A few highlights from the 339 pages include an overview of the phone, how to use the Sense UI interface, placing & receiving calls, saving contacts to the phone and SIM card (remember all 4G LTE devices use one),
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Ralston1983 posted on 15 Mar 2011, 07:45 0 0
if not, the app tango works just as well. just not as wide spread used.
2. PCMagician posted on 15 Mar 2011, 08:33 0 0
I'm wondering if that was the idea of not adding Skype, to promote Tango...
4. luis_lopez_351 posted on 15 Mar 2011, 16:10 0 0
This is a terrible manual -___-" where is the "How to blend this crap" instructions???
5. Tom and Jerry (unregistered) posted on 15 Mar 2011, 20:17 0 1
What gives with this manual? Does it only open on PC's and not Mac's?
6. DROIDUSER4LIFE (unregistered) posted on 15 Mar 2011, 21:41 1 0
MAC's ...APPLE PRODUCT ...BOOOOOO !