User Guide for the Samsung Galaxy Nexus is up on Verizon's site
0. phoneArena 07 Dec 2011, 01:34 posted on
For those of you who consume all things Galaxy Nexus, you can now take a look through the official User Guide that is up on the Verizon site. It doesn't go into great detail, but does cover the basics, such as using the camera and setting up wallpapers, and also has some information on beaming screen content through NFC and optimizing data usage to help prevent going over your data allotment.
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. readingthissh1t (Posts: 303; Member since: 20 Jul 2011)
please...stop toying with my emotions...
as soon as i get the gnex, im going to take a year long break from mobile tech sites, i might drop by for those big os updates but other than that, ill be a gone, cus of course its a google phone, support for 2 year+
also the open handset alliance 18month support? lol
3. oldarney (Posts: 4; Member since: 07 Dec 2011)
Bah... first you make it thicker, then you tell me that I can't have Google Wallet, you add bloatware and to top it off you pop the price to $300.
I might as well get the unlocked version.
4. HTCOE (Posts: 632; Member since: 20 Nov 2011)
I hope once the Galaxy Nexus S comes i will have more piece of mind
6. HTCOE (Posts: 632; Member since: 20 Nov 2011)
At lease I was able to see the device in person at best buy earlier but i was still upset that the employee said id have to wait until friday.
5. bbstorm2435 (Posts: 37; Member since: 21 Oct 2009)
It is probably likely it will be out by the end of this week. Every single piece of information that has come out this past week points to the 9th.
Also, how is this an exclusive? I saw this on Phandroid earlier today. I'm not treading on PhoneArena, just the fact that they are saying this is an exclusive.
8. mandkeee (Posts: 82; Member since: 27 Feb 2009)
bull s**t..there is no rebate for this samsung galaxy nexus....
just $299.99 with contract....
i dont know who gave to phone arena about this info..but that is 100% wrong..
9. Mr.Mr.Upgrade (Posts: 474; Member since: 30 Aug 2011)
The big day is almost here, we are witnessing history, for the android phones I'm glad I saved my upgrade for a moment like this one,
10. kshell1 (Posts: 1143; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
this is much more comforting than 16gb lol i still prefer my sgs2 epic 4g touch
11. networkdood (Posts: 6330; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
Maybe it will be available on AMAZON for a penny.....
12. Bethistopheles (Posts: 25; Member since: 13 Oct 2011)
The first paragraph states ", which confirms that **most all** features will be carried over from the GSM model."
Is it most, or is it all?
13. iamcc (Posts: 1319; Member since: 07 Oct 2011)
Already blocked out my schedule for 9-10AM on Friday... :D
14. MikeG77 (Posts: 401; Member since: 24 Nov 2008)
LOL thats pretty funny. I'm just hoping its been worth the wait.
15. iamcc (Posts: 1319; Member since: 07 Oct 2011)
Yeah, I would've waited longer but I broke my Thunderbolt last week so either I pay ~$90 for an insurance replacement or $199-299 for the Nexus... in my opinion no point in replacing the Thunderbolt.
16. MikeG77 (Posts: 401; Member since: 24 Nov 2008)
If i was in your situation i would do the same thing
17. Phullofphil (Posts: 801; Member since: 10 Feb 2009)
Replace the thunderbolt and get the nexus. Sell the thunderbolt or use it as a backup it's worth it I think
18. ddubr75 (Posts: 1; Member since: 09 Dec 2011)
12/9 - just called Verizon to see if I was missing something and they said all info pulled from their system regarding the Nexus. They were not happy that I knew that the 12/9 release date and that I should not have been notified on 12/7 that 12/9 was the date...who knkows when it will be now, perhaps a software problem..