User Guide for the Samsung Galaxy Nexus is up on Verizon's site
0. phoneArena posted on 07 Dec 2011, 01:34
For those of you who consume all things Galaxy Nexus, you can now take a look through the official User Guide that is up on the Verizon site. It doesn't go into great detail, but does cover the basics, such as using the camera and setting up wallpapers, and also has some information on beaming screen content through NFC and optimizing data usage to help prevent going over your data allotment.
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. readingthissh1t posted on 07 Dec 2011, 01:41 1 1
please...stop toying with my emotions...
as soon as i get the gnex, im going to take a year long break from mobile tech sites, i might drop by for those big os updates but other than that, ill be a gone, cus of course its a google phone, support for 2 year+
also the open handset alliance 18month support? lol
3. oldarney posted on 07 Dec 2011, 01:42 3 0
Bah... first you make it thicker, then you tell me that I can't have Google Wallet, you add bloatware and to top it off you pop the price to $300.
I might as well get the unlocked version.
4. HTCOE posted on 07 Dec 2011, 01:48 1 0
I hope once the Galaxy Nexus S comes i will have more piece of mind
6. HTCOE posted on 07 Dec 2011, 01:55 1 0
At lease I was able to see the device in person at best buy earlier but i was still upset that the employee said id have to wait until friday.
5. bbstorm2435 posted on 07 Dec 2011, 01:49 0 0
It is probably likely it will be out by the end of this week. Every single piece of information that has come out this past week points to the 9th.
Also, how is this an exclusive? I saw this on Phandroid earlier today. I'm not treading on PhoneArena, just the fact that they are saying this is an exclusive.
8. mandkeee posted on 07 Dec 2011, 02:14 0 0
bull s**t..there is no rebate for this samsung galaxy nexus....
just $299.99 with contract....
i dont know who gave to phone arena about this info..but that is 100% wrong..
9. Mr.Mr.Upgrade posted on 07 Dec 2011, 04:31 0 0
The big day is almost here, we are witnessing history, for the android phones I'm glad I saved my upgrade for a moment like this one,
10. kshell1 posted on 07 Dec 2011, 06:48 0 0
this is much more comforting than 16gb lol i still prefer my sgs2 epic 4g touch
11. networkdood posted on 07 Dec 2011, 08:18 0 0
Maybe it will be available on AMAZON for a penny.....
12. Bethistopheles posted on 07 Dec 2011, 08:20 0 0
The first paragraph states ", which confirms that **most all** features will be carried over from the GSM model."
Is it most, or is it all?
13. iamcc posted on 07 Dec 2011, 08:22 0 0
Already blocked out my schedule for 9-10AM on Friday... :D
14. MikeG77 posted on 07 Dec 2011, 09:21 0 0
LOL thats pretty funny. I'm just hoping its been worth the wait.
15. iamcc posted on 07 Dec 2011, 10:43 0 0
Yeah, I would've waited longer but I broke my Thunderbolt last week so either I pay ~$90 for an insurance replacement or $199-299 for the Nexus... in my opinion no point in replacing the Thunderbolt.
16. MikeG77 posted on 07 Dec 2011, 14:17 0 0
If i was in your situation i would do the same thing
17. Phullofphil posted on 07 Dec 2011, 14:42 0 0
Replace the thunderbolt and get the nexus. Sell the thunderbolt or use it as a backup it's worth it I think
18. ddubr75 posted on 09 Dec 2011, 11:28 0 0
12/9 - just called Verizon to see if I was missing something and they said all info pulled from their system regarding the Nexus. They were not happy that I knew that the 12/9 release date and that I should not have been notified on 12/7 that 12/9 was the date...who knkows when it will be now, perhaps a software problem..