Upgrade to a new Samsung smartphone and get paid for your old device
0. phoneArena 04 Aug 2012, 20:46 posted on
Samsung is willing to take your old smartphone off your hands after you purchase one of their new models; you might get more money for that old clunker by selling it yourself, but Samsung is willing to pay you up to $300 depending on the old unit's condition...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
29. pfroo40 (Posts: 28; Member since: 12 Jun 2012)
You can get more by trading it in at Best Buy Mobile or Radio Shack, less hassle and no wait time.
30. taco50 (banned) (Posts: 5506; Member since: 08 Oct 2009)
If Samsung is selling so well why are they acting desperate
31. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5711; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
cutting deals isn't desperation, it's maximizing sales.
37. gallitoking (Posts: 4720; Member since: 17 May 2011)
if you knew about marketing it is acting desperate.. marketing 101..son
38. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5711; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
we're talking about Samsung here, #1 phone company in the world. tell me how that works.
40. aikonix (Posts: 60; Member since: 08 Apr 2012)
@KingKurogii, you are correct, they are #1 and they are not desperate.
@Taco50, Taco, again, your dumb comments just express again.. Samsung is not desperate like Apple, sorry, nice try you iFish.
32. TortillaSlap (Posts: 43; Member since: 05 Aug 2012)
desperate would be suing everyone around you over rectangles because you lack the capability to compete.
33. taco50 (banned) (Posts: 5506; Member since: 08 Oct 2009)
How do you figure Apple can't compete?
34. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Dose Apple pay any fees to any company for the features it uses on its phone!
35. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
They are the only company that litigates....!
36. TortillaSlap (Posts: 43; Member since: 05 Aug 2012)
maybe you havent noticed their shrinking market percentages.. even with their "record sales". lol.
41. yusuf_akhsan (Posts: 2; Member since: 22 Aug 2012)
will this work in my country "Indonesia"?