Updated ASUS PadFone Infinity caught on camera, could be released in September
1. kinz1515 (Posts: 4; Member since: 24 Dec 2012)
Looks like they have added a MicroSD card slot on the left side of the phone, right next to the MicroSIM car slot. Expanded memory? Yes!!!
I just hope they announce a lot of stuff at IFA Berlin and steal the show.
2. joey_sfb (Posts: 2699; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
This is a start of a new trend with micro updates in hardware within the model life cycle. Its good and bad for both manufacturer and customer.
But Cash is King! So keep it coming!!
4. buccob (Posts: 1335; Member since: 19 Jun 2012)
Exactly they are turning into "car" updates... next year they add a couple of sensors... and the following a card slot... etc
3. lallolu (Posts: 229; Member since: 18 Sep 2012)
Asus phones are too expensive and they are even not well distributed.
5. PapaSmurf (Posts: 7619; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Did anyone notice the atrocious icon for the messaging app on the right in picture 1?
6. buccob (Posts: 1335; Member since: 19 Jun 2012)
whatever, that will soon be replaced by Whatsapp, Hangouts, Viber... or your favorite messaging app...
I agree the icon its ugly... but the phone itself is awesome... but too expensive and no America support
7. Berzerk000 (Posts: 3934; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
It's like the stock one... But SUPER smiley.
8. JulianGT (Posts: 82; Member since: 15 Oct 2012)
Why do phone makers think bigger is better?
9. 777light777 (Posts: 53; Member since: 14 Aug 2013)
Just so everyone knows, Asus will have phones on US networks in the first quarter of 2014.
If anyone thinks its expensive (its a flagship phone) and that is with a tablet dock: 10in screen + battery.
Also Asus is one of the best on updates and innovation, so yeah can't wait!